Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default i got my alertpay account verified only wait 4 business day~

hello. my fellows . i got my alertpay account verified finally.
    i uploaded the documents last friday and today is been verified already.
    then share with us how long does it take you to wait for your verification of alertpay?

I was waiting about one day. Really fast and nice support.

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    wow. guess you have gotten the soonest verification of all guys. good luck.thanks for your shareing.

Well, it is a professional business attitude. I will also verify my alertpay account. I checked their verification requirements. All the necessary document is saved in my PC and I will upload them today..
    ________
    Amateur Wife Tube
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:50.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Well, it is a professional business attitude. I will also verify my alertpay account. I checked their verification requirements. All the necessary document is saved in my PC and I will upload them today..

yes. i really value this professional business attitude always. wish they get better and better in the future. and wish you also can get your verification soon.

I'm not using alertpay for any online transactions, so still I haven't cared to verify my account. Moreover, the DOB which I put while signing up is different from my document proofs so I don't think they will verify my account.

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    wow cool I wish I could verify my account that fast I will try to do so this week and I will update here how long they will verify my account in alertpay.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I'm not using alertpay for any online transactions, so still I haven't cared to verify my account. Moreover, the DOB which I put while signing up is different from my document proofs so I don't think they will verify my account.
    can't we change the DOB there also. oh. i never input the wrong DOB so i do not know this is allowed or not. think i can have a look about this when i login next time.

But i heard that verifying alertpay account is a difficult process.So anybody faced any problems in it?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    They wouldn't check your DOB, what they want to check is only your name and home address must be match with your proof documents. DOB is not is range of checking.

Well, it takes more than 2 weeks for them to check my proof, and then they reject it without giving reason, thats why i don't like using AP.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    But i heard that verifying alertpay account is a difficult process.So anybody faced any problems in it?
    i got my ap account been verified without any problem but my friend really suffered a lot about this issue. till now his account is still yet to be verified.

Well 4 days time is decent enough to get verified. I wonder why some of the verification requests got rejected. Anyways I do not intend to verify my alertpay account because I do not have any funds in it.

Well, may be U.S or U.K members get verified faster as we being in India it does take more time for sure

that was really fast and i loved the fast approval so i think ap is increasing their support and responsibilty but usually when we create a ticket no one replies that my problem anyways i ahve also plan for verifying my ap also

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    that was really fast and i loved the fast approval so i think ap is increasing their support and responsibilty but usually when we create a ticket no one replies that my problem anyways i ahve also plan for verifying my ap also
    i'm not sure about this because i got my account been verified soon and i also received response from their customer service man about my tickt.but they do act kinda of slow to some other members.

Maximum time required to verify is 5 to 6 days.This is because if some document problems comes in the picture otherwise you can verify it in 1 day as danega stated.

Well it took me only 2 days to verify my alertpay.

I gave them my passport copy and a bank statement. And after 2 days i got a mail that my account was verified. 8)

Maximum time required to verify is 5 to 6 days.This is because if some document problems comes in the picture otherwise you can verify it in 1 day as danega stated.
    yes the alertpay estimated time is within 2 weeks and most of our verification can be done around 1 week atually.
    if some doc are not as requested to. then will be some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes the alertpay estimated time is within 2 weeks and most of our verification can be done around 1 week atually.
    what all speciallity you got after vericication i ahve subitted document to verify but still i havent verified i send 2 days ago so after 4-5 days i can be also a verified user

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    what all speciallity you got after vericication i ahve subitted document to verify but still i havent verified i send 2 days ago so after 4-5 days i can be also a verified user
    after they approved the submitted doc they will remove the limitation and turns the "unverified" behind your account to "verifid".they don't send email out about this issue.