Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Well, I'm checking out now tnx.net my friend got paid by them. I don't know too many about this program, but I'm trying it...

yes, I also heard about tnx.net . - I also sing up there. But the problem is - i submitted my 2 blog there and still waiting and waiting for there approved.. They did not reject my blog and also they r not approved it also....

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Well, I'm checking out now tnx.net my friend got paid by them. I don't know too many about this program, but I'm trying it...

yes, I also heard about tnx.net . - I also sing up there. But the problem is - i submitted my 2 blog there and still waiting and waiting for there approved.. They did not reject my blog and also they r not approved it also....
    well they should approve you because you do have high PR so i think for blogspot reason they are delaying i think.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

well they should approve you because you do have high PR so i think for blogspot reason they are delaying i think.

ya, i know that my blog pr is good.. but they simply said that they did not accept any blogspot or any other free site. :cry: so, Its bad for me..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

is tnx.net approving single domain name or blogspot allowed and is it approving all pr sites or some rules or wait for link available ?

i think they are paying to all websites, but if u have site without pr its harder to sold links...

i think they are paying to all websites, but if u have site without pr its harder to sold links...

ya, I also heard about that they r paying to all websites and blog.. but I don't know how many days its takes time to approved / reject my blog... I am still waiting.. They did not reply my mail...

I added 3 my sites to this system. 2 (one english and one polish) got approved within 2 days and one was rejected...

ya, i know that my blog pr is good.. but they simply said that they did not accept any blogspot or any other free site. :cry: so, Its bad for me..
    i think they only accept site with your own domain name,as blogspot is free no one will like it unless it is of high pagr rank.

Paramita and others... how many times I should repeat that you should get your own domains... It will be reason in future why you get banned by some affiliate programs. Sooner you get domain sooner you get higher PR and than you can sell links on your website using programs like backlinks, text link ads or linkbucks...

I suggest to check more frequently programs here:
    http://www.webmaster-money.org/Impressions/

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    Paramita and others... how many times I should repeat that you should get your own domains... It will be reason in future why you get banned by some affiliate programs. Sooner you get domain sooner you get higher PR and than you can sell links on your website using programs like backlinks, text link ads or linkbucks...

Thanks for detailed view but i read in a blog that if we will sell our blog space for text links or backlinks our PR will be down is it true ,can u pl throw some light on this?

telling u the detail about such types of program actually they are not accepting any blogs or sub domain sites and sites hosted on free hosting etc...and they are giving codes for .PHP sites, .Asp Or .Aspx Or Ruby Server site scripting codes only but they are not proving any any XML code for bloggers...If anybody need any further details about it then plz let me know I will be happy to explain about such types of programs clearly to you all.
    Thanks.

Well can we install those backlinks on a html webpage.I am not good in php but can build dynamic html pages.
    So does they work with it.
    If yes then what are the ways to increase ranking.I am not knowing the exact way for it.

I just gone through the posts of this thread and know something which I never heard about before. I will search the net about any such backlink related sites to increase the PR of the website of myself (on my area, obviously).

Thanks Admin for giveing us the artical link.. Its gr8 info.. But I also want to ask u that if we will sell our web site space for text links or backlinks our PR will be down is it true , Pls clear it ...

Thanks Admin for giveing us the artical link.. Its gr8 info.. But I also want to ask u that if we will sell our web site space for text links or backlinks our PR will be down is it true , Pls clear it ...
    Hi everybody One bad news for all those who are selling backlink, just consulting with a SEO and PR expert about such backlink selling....he told me few things which i want to share with u all....those persons who are selling backlinks their page rank will be in danger, those persons doing this business more than 3 months their page rank will be down in the next PR update period means after 3 months and you are selling u backlinks manually without adding a patch of PHP,ASP or any coldfusion or any other types of dynamic code in ur site their PR will not be in danger but others may falls in to problem and its not fake I was doing a survey on it since last 15 days and another friend from Hyderabad has a blog he has 5 PR before and he was earning good from this link selling but in the next PR update period he loose his PR 2 suddenly and now he has only 3 PR...so it was my duty to let you know about this..its not a fake information...
    Thanks. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hi everybody One bad news for all those who are selling backlink, just consulting with a SEO and PR expert about such backlink selling....he told me few things which i want to share with u all....those persons who are selling backlinks their page rank will be in danger, those persons doing this business more than 3 months their page rank will be down in the next PR update period means after 3 months and you are selling u backlinks manually without adding a patch of PHP,ASP or any coldfusion or any other types of dynamic code in ur site their PR will not be in danger but others may falls in to problem and its not fake I was doing a survey on it since last 15 days and another friend from Hyderabad has a blog he has 5 PR before and he was earning good from this link selling but in the next PR update period he loose his PR 2 suddenly and now he has only 3 PR...so it was my duty to let you know about this..its not a fake information...
    Thanks. :twisted:
    why earning from backlink is not permitted in our own sites?and why page rank is dropped when one uses dynamic code to include backlinks?