Default Who is the best Moderator?

Hello friends I am inviting everybody to write a short review on Our all Moderators of webmaster-money.org forum.Please write a short review On any of your favorite Moderator and don't forget you have to write on any 1 favorite moderator you can't write review on multiple moderator.Suppose Mr.X like Moderator 1 then he should mention why he like that particular moderator and what are their good and bad qualities etc...your review should be more than 150 words. Treat it as a competition and do participate in this writing competition and don't forget to rate your Favorite moderator.
    Hope everybody will like to join this competition and this competition will be live for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks any of the moderators please lock this topic.
    Thanks.

I think nobody has any interest to write few words for your favorite moderator or you don't like any of 3 moderators ? Strange Thing!!! Please Don't do this at least write 2 to 3 lines about any moderators it will motivate them to work hard and efficiently and if you don't reply to this thread then it will be a Insult to all of them.
    Thanks.

Everybody, including me, is trying to avoid to make a particular moderator of getting angry by writing some good litthle things about the other. It is also not the proper place to write about that topic. Everybody is good in their own sense.

I am not willing to write in favor of a particular one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Everybody, including me, is trying to avoid to make a particular moderator of getting angry by writing some good litthle things about the other. It is also not the proper place to write about that topic. Everybody is good in their own sense.
    I am not willing to write in favor of a particular one. Thanks.
    Thanks for the reply ssarkar I was expecting this.you also can write about all the 3 moderators which are their good qualities etc....Don't need to write about one particular moderator.
    Thanks.

hey i think that nick is the best because byyp never even manages anything and moustafa is also good but it might be difficult for him to moderate this forum as he has to look his forum also.well i have never seen any posts by byyp in recent times.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i can't comment on this topic but i think among three moderators Nick and moustafa is doing their job and another one BYYP i have never seen him.

nick and moustafa are very active here and are managing the forum kindly.

byyp is absent often... :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    nick and moustafa are very active here and are managing the forum kindly.

byyp is absent often... :shock:
    Ya you are absolutely right i like both Nick and Moustafa because they many time helped me and i never talk with byyp as she absent.
    Thanks.

Every Moderators very active and good here . Keep it up ur good work.. :wink:

Hello guys I want to say something to you by making this thread if I have hurt anybody or any moderator then sorry but I have started this thread to collect good feedback from all members for all the three moderators and maximum members have not take participate in it whats the reason don't know but from my part if i did anything wrong then I am sorry and i will request Nick either to delete this thread or lock this topic...
    Thanks Everyone for Participating here.

bet their all dOing their part as mods as fOr active and always seen...

id gO with nick and moustafa

moustafa's mOre my fav though ....

cause i alsO see him active as a mOd on diamond and mmk

way to gO moustafa keep it up!

nice jOb fOR all mods :!: :!: :!: