I am a seo professional from Lithuania. I have been doing this for 3 years and i learned the most important on page optimization factors from my practice.

What will i do?
I will send you an email of technical analysis and the most important things to do on your page to get loved by google.

Do i need to optimize my website?
You can make a guess by checking the seo score on domaintools. if seo score is below 90% you should probably consider optimizing your website. (All my websites has 98% seo score, but from time to time i find optimizing necessary.)

You can find links to many reviews on digitalpoint forum in my website or ask me via pm.
All recommnedations/consultations are done completely manually.
Prices:
$15 - Onsite optimization consultation(If ordering many websites, discount applies)
$17 - Offsite optimization consultation(Much shorter, but very important, also i answer your questions related to seo offsite aspects)
$25 - Both consultations offsite + onsite
Payment method:Paypal
My services website: cheapseoservices.org
My msn:linasmix@hotmail.com

Send me a pm, order on website or contact via msn if interested.

Now i am offering a special pack of your outside optimization questions/my advices + on site optimization consultation(Such as i was giving for last two months) for $20 only, offer available only for forum members.