Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

jere, thanks for posting but please tell me that you are paid fr loading files from pther sites or made people download the files of ours, pls do reply.

If I'm good understand u, uploading pays:

At this moment we pay: $10 for 1000 downloads from US and CA, $10 for 1000 downloads from UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, AT, $5 for 1000 downloads from RU, NL and GR, $2 for 1000 downloads from PL, UA and CZ.
    so, yes uploading pays for downloading from fr... u just have to upload any files (from ur hdd, from rapishare (there is rapishare uploader for what u must ask) etc)...

I am from india , i will get paid for the downloading or what , I want to learn more the technique.

Ur country is not important. Important is who will downloading ur files...

So u have to upload any files (for example xxx, any games etc what people mostly downloading...) and posting on many forums (best from usa canada etc) with ur links to download ur files. That's simple.

well if your content is downloaded from countries like uk, us and canada then they will surely give value to your downloads alright. you will get paid much more than those downloaded from other international countries.

Well to be honest, i am not earning a lot from my ptp and ptc sites, its not enough to pay my monthly and internet bill, it's just a way for me to earn a little at the same time to meet friends and its great way to socialize to share my knowledge, opinions and experiences, and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Well to be honest, i am not earning a lot from my ptp and ptc sites, its not enough to pay my monthly and internet bill, it's just a way for me to earn a little at the same time to meet friends and its great way to socialize to share my knowledge, opinions and experiences, and have fun
    well you will know lots of earning opportunity my friend by and by you will learn all this while you are in a forum.... just be more patient

I am the member of these forum:
    mmk: i get 0.3 dollar one day
    GET: i get 0.2 dollar one day
    w7talk:i get 0.2 dollar one day
    mylot : i get 0.4 dollar one day
    WMF: i get 0.1 dollar one day

Hello guys recently i got a new work PTP work and its a very long term project and me and another guy got this work and we are getting $5.00 per day for posting only 20 posts.....
    Thanks...

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wxc6822
    I am the member of these forum:
    mmk: i get 0.3 dollar one day
    GET: i get 0.2 dollar one day
    w7talk:i get 0.2 dollar one day
    mylot : i get 0.4 dollar one day
    WMF: i get 0.1 dollar one day
    hi can u share how to earn from GET what is the post rate they are offering and minimum payout and what is the payment processor?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello guys recently i got a new work PTP work and its a very long term project and me and another guy got this work and we are getting $5.00 per day for posting only 20 posts.....
    Thanks...
    Hi debasis it is such a high rate can u pl share it with me ,i'm very much interested for the job,is it hard ?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Thanks...
    Hi debasis it is such a high rate can u pl share it with me ,i'm very much interested for the job,is it hard ?
    actually one person contacted me in my Website "MaxDesigningStudio" so from there i got this work but the difficult thing is that u have to post in high page rank forums and in appropriate categories and if in future i got some more job then I will sure PM u about this but i won't disclose here as i have agreed their rules...so i can't tell everything clearly otherwise my all earning will be taken by the owner and there is a possibility of getting a huge project in coming month and its budget will be around $350 including SEO,Directory Listing,Bookmarking and Forum Posting so I will do the SEO,Directory Listing and bookmarking and i will share the forum posting work with you for sure don't worry..
    Thanks.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks...
    actually one person contacted me in my Website "MaxDesigningStudio" so from there i got this work but the difficult thing is that u have to post in high page rank forums and in appropriate categories and if in future i got some more job then I will sure PM u about this but i won't disclose here as i have agreed their rules...so i can't tell everything clearly otherwise my all earning will be taken by the owner and there is a possibility of getting a huge project in coming month and its budget will be around $350 including SEO,Directory Listing,Bookmarking and Forum Posting so I will do the SEO,Directory Listing and bookmarking and i will share the forum posting work with you for sure don't worry..
    Thanks.

i also interested about this. could you also share some to me if you have some more job? also PM me would be welcome.

I am still new to all this of online earning things, so, i couldn't say how much i earn now, i will say around 50 cents to $1 per day by joining on the forum like DMT forum, MMK, MTC and WMM here.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Thanks...
    Thanks.
    i also interested about this. could you also share some to me if you have some more job? also PM me would be welcome.
    Ok don't worry when I will get any project I will contact you, I will PM you about this but currently I have no extra work but when I will get it I will let you know about this.
    Thanks For Reply.

Thanks...
    will u please give more information about forum.i m ready to join under u to earn 5 usd daily.as at present i m just earning to pay my internet bills.so i m looking for more meaningful work to earn.

Hi, debasis, it sound nice to have such a high rate for forum posting. If you get your project and need person to help. Please count me in. I am ready to help out.

Iam very happy to see you people earning ths much of money everyday.iam just earning $0.20 only..I will also start earning more and more money 4 2day onwards.but i need some tips to get earned..

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Thanks...
    will u please give more information about forum.i m ready to join under u to earn 5 usd daily.as at present i m just earning to pay my internet bills.so i m looking for more meaningful work to earn.
    Hello Sushila sorry, there is no such forum available who will give daily $5 but i am getting $5 from another person from UK he has given me some work to do for him, so i am forum posting for his organization,I am working under him for few projects....
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Hi, debasis, it sound nice to have such a high rate for forum posting. If you get your project and need person to help. Please count me in. I am ready to help out.
    Hi don't worry I will PM you when I need some person to help me in this work but currently there is no requirement of any person but I will sure inform you about this work In PM....Cheers!!!
    Thanks.