so total around 1.20 not so great.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    This is my earning daily

WMM - $0.5
    hired poster - $2.0
    data entry work - up to $5.0
    My site - $1.0
    others - $2.0
    You are doing great can u show us the path of data entry and forum poster job.

@alec, can u please give some website of dataentry jobs, Iam interested , i can join under u also.

I also earning very low amount of money per day, actually I have not thought about it yet before I saw this thread. My earning is:

WMM: 30 cents (sometimes it is 20 cents)
    MMK : 25 cents (sometimes less than it)
    Diamond times: 35 cents
    BRL : 10 cents
    Some adsense earning from my website is also there.

Tell me someone how I could earn more!

Well come to think of it i never computed my earning everyday instead I make it a point to earn at least $40 -$60 a month to all my sites sometimes I get more sometimes less depends on my activity on this sites.

1.MMK
    2.Diamond Times
    3.Platinum Lounge
    4.Neobux
    5. 5 more PTC sites
    6.Webmaster
    7. Mylot

Well there are more but this so far are my active sites depends on my ip problems in wich prevent me to login on some of the sites.

Ok... So let me calculate my daily earnings.

1. BRL (30-40 cents but may go beyond $1)
    2. MMK (60 cents)
    3. Webmaster Money (60-70 cents)
    4. Diamond Times (70 cents)
    5. laptop Discussions (60 cents)
    6. Others (50 cents)

Over all - approx $3.5 only
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Could you first tell me of yours... :twisted:

WMF: $0.30 per day,
    DTF : $0.40 per day,
    MMK: $0.20 per day,
    SEO WORKS: $ 2 per day,
    Adsense: $0.60 per day
    Hired Poster in Some Forum: $1 Per day.

All the above stats are average taken of a month.
    Nick, could you please share with us about the sites or the persons who hier posters. I am interested in working as a poster for someone.
    Dear "Devesh" i will suggest you to join in Getafreelancer site there you will get such type of many work the thing is that you need to bid for the project if you will win you definitely get instant payout from people.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

2. MMK (60 cents)
    6. Others (50 cents)

Hi smartzcool this is good amount ,you r doing good in BRL hey can u tell me how to request for payout i have reached the payout my point is 252 ,i sent you a message there.

In BRL i was active previously but now totally inactive in the site when once they started some negative points, though i donot know the present situation.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Nick, could you please share with us about the sites or the persons who hier posters. I am interested in working as a poster for someone.
    Dear "Devesh" i will suggest you to join in Getafreelancer site there you will get such type of many work the thing is that you need to bid for the project if you will win you definitely get instant payout from people.
    Thanks.
    YES i AGREE i have tried working at Getafreelancer but you have to be more patient to win a bid I am still into it but slowly becoming active with forums.

2. MMK (60 cents)
    6. Others (50 cents)

Hi, smartz, you are really good in BRL, i couldn't post much in BRL forum but seem like you are extremely actives there, i must learn from you how to post in BRL.

I see altogether you have posted 100 posts daily in all forum, it is really hard for me.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi smartzcool this is good amount ,you r doing good in BRL hey can u tell me how to request for payout i have reached the payout my point is 252 ,i sent you a message there.
    To request payout in BRL, you just need to send admin a Pm with your payout request.

@ eddielkk - Well i am not that active in BRl but yeah I am a moderator of the forum and I need to keep the forum clean.
    SmartzKool

Default Re: How much you are earning daily

from webmoney forum daily earning is only -$ 0.20 to $0.30

Per week I'm Earning from SEO,Directory listing,Link Building,Backlink analysis is Only- $ 150

Per Month earning from web designing,web hosting,theme selling,theme customization is only- $200 to $ 250 (Varies According to season and demand)

Per year earning from website maintenance,website customization,hosting and domain renew, email marketing,email account,advertising etc... is only -$ 800 to 900 (Varies time to time)

What about yours?
    Thanks.
    so you are good at SEO and selling backlinks,well,that will bring big income.
    i once saw a person who did seo black hat and he could earn about 300$ per month.

Default Re: How much you are earning daily

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

from webmoney forum daily earning is only -$ 0.20 to $0.30

Per week I'm Earning from SEO,Directory listing,Link Building,Backlink analysis is Only- $ 150

Per Month earning from web designing,web hosting,theme selling,theme customization is only- $200 to $ 250 (Varies According to season and demand)

Per year earning from website maintenance,website customization,hosting and domain renew, email marketing,email account,advertising etc... is only -$ 800 to 900 (Varies time to time)

What about yours?
    Thanks.
    so you are good at SEO and selling backlinks,well,that will bring big income.
    i once saw a person who did seo black hat and he could earn about 300$ per month.
    Ya you r right I am good at it and i love to do manual SEO work which is high quality seo which is very worthily but now a days people are doing seo from using pirated software which won't work properly , it will show you that it made the seo successfully but in real it doesn't work.anyways i have many good customers who like to seo work for me for their websites and blogs.
    Thanks.

debasis,how did you learn about seo,i know it a little but i am not good at it.i see some people are providing service to help others to improve their sites.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

debasis,how did you learn about seo,i know it a little but i am not good at it.i see some people are providing service to help others to improve their sites.
    I think that some forums like digitalpoint, conquerlyourniche etc contain good discussions on SEO that may help. In additioin to that there are some e-books ( I do not know much about them) which are also very much useful.
    One thing I will say about it is that one has to spend sufficient time and keep reading about new things about SEO. I think that apart from debashish, nick and alec are the members who are good at SEO because they have been answering question about SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    To request payout in BRL, you just need to send admin a Pm with your payout request.

@ eddielkk - Well i am not that active in BRl but yeah I am a moderator of the forum and I need to keep the forum clean.
    Thanks smartzcool i'll request admin ,is there any tim period of payment release or anytime after request?

hello elliotthn sorry friend for late reply due to some problem I replied here lately..sorry again...Actually I am a certified SEO Analyst from India's Renowned Computer Institute Called "NIIT" from there i have learned about it and i have not read it from Internet because the main thing is that you can find many e-books and other free materials from internet as one of our friend Devesh told but the thing is that they all are not clear, they will never disclose the tricks of SEO and they even don't tell you how to do SEO analysis and what are the procedure behind it,you can find many software available for this but which won't work by the help of them you can do SEO work but that not a effective, I have 2+ yrs of experience in this field and many many seo work.I am here to help everybody I like it , so you will find in my many replies and threads I always write that feel free to ask my help.I can tell you how to do seo but as Devesh told you apart from Debasis there other good SEO experts available in this forum like Nick and Alec...so i think they are more experienced than me that's why Devesh suggested their name you also can take their help as they have replied many thing about SEO.
    Thanks.

yes, nick - could you please share with us about the sites or the persons who hier posters and what u do in SEO WORKS ? Pls share with us in details and provide us also url of the site. REPLY.

I'm earning about:
    2$/day from Polish PTR's, PTP systems etc.
    1$/day from seo, context ads on my sites etc
    0.2$/day from postng on MMK and this forum
    4$/day from uploading files
    0.3$/day from english ptc and ptr sites

So, my daily earnings are about 7$