Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Browser Made By Me

Hello friends again i have made some change in my personal browser and I have added the .Net frame work,hide myIp facility,proxy facility,DNS blockage clear system.Below I have given the Screen shot of the New version and its name is "Max-Navigator Vr: 1.11"
    I have added the download link of the software you can feel free to use it and I have scanned it in Kaspersky and you can download it from rapidshare and can use it.Hope you will like it, tough it have no latest facility but i have added some good feature there, as i am new to this line and i never made any software before i always develop sites and web2 application but first time I have made a software, so Plz friends use it, it will be highly motivate me to work hard on it.
    I Have Remove The Download Link of It
    Thanks.

yeah this is great.. have you used any standards or developed in using forms in .net / vb or any other technology. I think if you develop browser then you have to consider many standards for it like CSS standards and other many. I don't know much about it but this is what I know...

Can you see source code of the Page?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    yeah this is great.. have you used any standards or developed in using forms in .net / vb or any other technology. I think if you develop browser then you have to consider many standards for it like CSS standards and other many. I don't know much about it but this is what I know...
    CSS..?in .EXE software there is no CSS and how you see its source code ? As i am a .Net developer So I made it with .Net and its not made with any kind of form and its .exe software.Have you tried it?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    CSS..?in .EXE software there is no CSS and how you see its source code ? As i am a .Net developer So I made it with .Net and its not made with any kind of form and its .exe software.Have you tried it?r
    Thanks.
    I agree with you but as we can see source code of the page when you use IE or any other browser so similar to that is your browser support similar kinds of features??

Browsers are those having all the features and some standards.. If you will look and search for the RFC for developing Browser, you will get an idea about it.

We can develop browser in .net which is very simple if we compare it with standard browser right?

CSS..?in .EXE software there is no CSS and how you see its source code ? As i am a .Net developer So I made it with .Net and its not made with any kind of form and its .exe software.Have you tried it?r
    Thanks.
    I agree with you but as we can see source code of the page when you use IE or any other browser so similar to that is your browser support similar kinds of features??

Browsers are those having all the features and some standards.. If you will look and search for the RFC for developing Browser, you will get an idea about it.

We can develop browser in .net which is very simple if we compare it with standard browser right?
    Thanks tiger for ur reply.i thought u r talking about other source code.actually i have made it in very quickly so i have not added much facility Internet explorer is not made by single person in a single day a whole unit developed this an it took lots of month to develop and still in Internet Explorer there is lots of bugs are there and i have made the browser within 2 days of time and i have made it for my personal use and i have added few good features which is no available in other browser like auto dns clear and no cache and cookie features but i am working on it due to busy schedule i am not getting much time to work on it and i am the single person who is handling everything....but i will work on it
    Thanks again for the reply.

Thanks.

Thanks tiger for ur reply.i thought u r talking about other source code.actually i have made it in very quickly so i have not added much facility Internet explorer is not made by single person in a single day a whole unit developed this an it took lots of month to develop and still in Internet Explorer there is lots of bugs are there and i have made the browser within 2 days of time and i have made it for my personal use and i have added few good features which is no available in other browser like auto dns clear and no cache and cookie features but i am working on it due to busy schedule i am not getting much time to work on it and i am the single person who is handling everything....but i will work on it
    Thanks again for the reply.
    yes you are very correct. To develop Internet explorer browser we have to learn lot many things and also if you see in the IE ot self, Microsoft itself has many bugs in it so it is difficult to develop entire browser for a single person..!! I will surely use your browser! thanks for sharing.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so, you're a programmer debasis?
    How about the security and feature with this browser?

Is this browser is faster than IE or firefox? What is your aim in making this browser while lots of other browsers are easily available in the market?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is this browser is faster than IE or firefox? What is your aim in making this browser while lots of other browsers are easily available in the market?
    friends i have made it for my personal use and previously i thought not to tell about it here then i thought i am new to it so why don't i tell about it to my all friends so i have written about it here and one day due to DNS problem i didn't access any site so i got fade up with this and i didn't access any site for 2 days so i made a browser for me and i have added the feature of quick auto DNS clear option with it and also there is hidden facility of immediate auto clear cache and cookies which will protect you from any kind of hacking its the main security and I am not forcing anybody to use my browser I just want to share about it with everybody you can use any browser which u like, my browser will provide what service u r getting from IE but due to lack of time I have not added other features one can browse sites only and can see the current date and time and browser version that's only.
    \My browser is very safe and secure I am going to remove the download link of this browser because i have added it for my friends but I realize that nobody like it and my creativity also, so better to remove its download link.
    Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I think he has developed this browser just for his help and his use not for selling - may be if he will enchance it more then he can try selling it I think to make it more professional browser he has to work hard without it difficult.

I think by posting this thread I did a gr8 mistake previously I wanted to show my creativity and skill to my friends and my intention was not to sell this or anything else....Sorry guys I won't create any thread anymore...
    Thanks for your review and support. Nick If you are reading this thread then kindly lock it.
    Thanks.

I think by posting this thread I did a gr8 mistake previously I wanted to show my creativity and skill to my friends and my intention was not to sell this or anything else....Sorry guys I won't create any thread anymore...
    Thanks for your review and support. Nick If you are reading this thread then kindly lock it.
    Thanks.
    yes this is not the case buddy! even if your tool/browser is not for sell but still we can share the knowledge with each other right? I have also developed some tools for my used and I will also share those with all..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi debasis sorry for late visit ,why you removed the link?pl repost again i want to see and hats off to you that you tried atleast
    @ssarkar dont you think expecting a better browser or comparing with IE or firefox is injustice and foolish how you are asking for better performance he is just sharing his tool ,atleast we can't make that .

After the introduction of .net, everything has become easier than before when people used to write loads of codes for a certain program to execute and now most of the things is generated automatically when given certain commands....

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    After the introduction of .net, everything has become easier than before when people used to write loads of codes for a certain program to execute and now most of the things is generated automatically when given certain commands....
    i think no such software available who can give the logic, in visual studio you can drag and drop few controls that's it but what about the logic part you told in one thread that u r a developer and can made all types of site including ASP site so tell me while making any dynamic site u are just dragging and dropping controls without adding your own logic..???? I am a hand coder And I don't like to use any software I can develop any kind of site whether a social site and a any kind of .exe file by hand with the help of a simple note pad i know it takes lots of time for me but i like to do this....
    Thanks.

Default Re: New Browser Made By Me

actually, i only use google chrome for browser, but if your browser good as it or better, i want try it. okey

Default Re: New Browser Made By Me

Quote Originally Posted by galihhs
    actually, i only use google chrome for browser, but if your browser good as it or better, i want try it. okey
    Hi I had removed its download link as my fellow members told that its not much good and they can make good than this so i removed everything from this site.
    Thanks for your interest.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i think no such software available who can give the logic, in visual studio you can drag and drop few controls that's it but what about the logic part you told in one thread that u r a developer and can made all types of site including ASP site so tell me while making any dynamic site u are just dragging and dropping controls without adding your own logic..???? I am a hand coder And I don't like to use any software I can develop any kind of site whether a social site and a any kind of .exe file by hand with the help of a simple note pad i know it takes lots of time for me but i like to do this....
    Thanks.
    You are right one has to be innovative to make some design and for development logic is needed no software or tools can do it for you they can help synchronizing or producing but you can't ignore one's brain.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Thanks.
    You are right one has to be innovative to make some design and for development logic is needed no software or tools can do it for you they can help synchronizing or producing but you can't ignore one's brain.
    No john actually here other members are also very talented and some are making different types of software for their day to day use also and its very easy for them, so they feel making a browser is very easy task....
    Thanks.

Great Work Debasis, and the Look of the Web Browser is seem to be quite User friendly too, What are the the Features & security option you adopted for this Web browser....