Default Weblogs Inc- Pay Per post site

Being the industry for almost many years Weblogs Inc is one of the famous Pay per post site.

Apply for their one of 90 blogs or write your own topic and submit them. They will pay you and you must meet up their requirements. Now then add up your useful things to this thread but not will silly question like minimum payout !!
    Link : http://www.weblogsinc.com/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Thanks for sharing but are they paying straight pay per post or adsense sharing or paying for visit like buksia?

You still haven't given out all the details here.Do they pay well and what is their pay to post rate ? as these things important in this competitive world as there are also many sites which give better offer and people do go for those usually.so, people do prefer better ones

Default Re: Weblogs Inc- Pay Per post site

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Being the industry for almost many years Weblogs Inc is one of the famous Pay per post site.

Apply for their one of 90 blogs or write your own topic and submit them. They will pay you and you must meet up their requirements. Now then add up your useful things to this thread but not will silly question like minimum payout !!

wow ! new site for me! I will submit my blog there also. Bt did u get ur payment from them?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

wow ! new site for me! I will submit my blog there also. Bt did u get ur payment from them?
    well they are asking for blog url this is very confusing i think it is like payper post.

I am not asking you a silly question. you said 'apply for their one of 90 blogs'--- what does that mean? They have 90 blogs, and we can apply to post in any one of them? In that way, you are saying it is a pay per post site?

ssarkar - "They have 90 blogs," its not like that - If u have any blog then ur blog is much be 90 days old.. Understand.

paramita, this is not the case. They clearly state that 'Step right up and apply to blog for one of our 90 fine blogs -- or suggest a blog topic and maybe we'll start a new blog!'. So they have 90 blogs with different topics, we may join in any one of them or may suggest them another new topic, on which they can start a new blog also.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    paramita, this is not the case. They clearly state that 'Step right up and apply to blog for one of our 90 fine blogs -- or suggest a blog topic and maybe we'll start a new blog!'. So they have 90 blogs with different topics, we may join in any one of them or may suggest them another new topic, on which they can start a new blog also.
    ops - sorry dear - for wrong informations.. So, did u join there ? I did not see any payment proof till now ..

it seems this site pays us for writing blog articles.it is mentioned in the site
    Samples: Please enter three sample blogs posts in the style of the blog you'd like to join.iting articles.it is mentioed in the site that"so one has to submit 3 articles as sample to site at time of registration.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    it seems this site pays us for writing blog articles.it is mentioned in the site
    Samples: Please enter three sample blogs posts in the style of the blog you'd like to join.iting articles.it is mentioed in the site that"so one has to submit 3 articles as sample to site at time of registration.
    These sites are always difficult as their client is advertisers on whom writers have to
    depend and if they will approve one will be paid.

If we able to submit our 3 sample blogs to them and get approved, do anyone knows how much they pay for our future blog post there. I would like to have a better rate for blog post before joining them, as there are already a lot of good pay per blog site.

I want to know whether their working principle is just like payperpost.com or not.
    Payperpost is an excellent site of this category.

I've seen similar site post ads in your article so you can earn from visitors, so does the site the same use a revenue share system, or just pay you a fixed rate for your every qualified article?