Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i wish you good luck,maybe some of you have some good technicals and be able to earn there.today i happened to see a payment from the site,it s a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i wish you good luck,maybe some of you have some good technicals and be able to earn there.today i happened to see a payment from the site,it s a big one.

ya, there r lots of payment proof. I also got my payment on time, this is a honest site and honest buyer there. and its not a big onece.. Bez there r some web master who can more then this... I also saw there payment proof.. So, just active there site and win the bid... All the best.. :wink:

really?why dont show your payment proof here and share your experience here.
    and how did you promote your site.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

@elliotthn05: Congratulations.... you must have done a good job as the payment is quite high. I would like to request you to kindly share some tips for winning the bids there on getafreelancer. Because that is one of the toughest taks there.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    @elliotthn05: Congratulations.... you must have done a good job as the payment is quite high. I would like to request you to kindly share some tips for winning the bids there on getafreelancer. Because that is one of the toughest taks there.
    Those payment is not from elliotthn. It's payment proof of someone and elliotthn just post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

Those payment is not from elliotthn. It's payment proof of someone and elliotthn just post it here.
    yes its not belong to me.i just happened to see it and i show it to you.Devesh should read the post carefully. :twisted:
    anyway i did this in order to let you know more about the site if it is useful.

This last payment really attractive, as it is a lot higher than most of our effort in posting in forum. I think i have to start to look for some freelance job there as well once i find some suitable jobs then.

Default Re: www.getafreelancer.com - is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I see a new site . The site link is - http://www.getafreelancer.com/

Can anybody pls tell me is a good site? Is it really paying their members or not? Pls reply me then I will active there.
    its a gOod online jOb... usually for its data entry jOb offers

its quite difficult to win a project though specially when your a new member...

Yeah, i agree that it is not easy to win a project there, as many experience members are competing for the jobs. Most job offer is required experience member only. Anyway, i am just trying my luck there.

just a tip if yOur nOt an experienced programmer or yOu have little knowledge on the I.T. projects...

yOu cOuld try bidding on prOjects like DATA ENTRY

typing jObs are mOstly easy tO get

First I though the site concerned here is gofreelance.com, but later found that it is getafreelancer.com. I found this site in another forum, but didnot try my luck, now wish I could. Thanks for this thread.

Well i saw this thread for first time and i would like to express my opinion.I am also a programmer and web designer but i really find difficult to get a job there.
    There are jobs for only the experts and they rarely bother to give it to new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i saw this thread for first time and i would like to express my opinion.I am also a programmer and web designer but i really find difficult to get a job there.
    There are jobs for only the experts and they rarely bother to give it to new ones.
    fOr someone like yOu whO has a gOod experience in programming...
    i read a blog frOm a member at GAF and she said that...

fOr new members its really hard tO win a first project yOu need patience
    and try puting up a gOod profile fOr the buyers tO see then
    bid on easy projects first remember nOt tO bid tOo high
    buyers are always looking fOr lOw bids tO save mOney...
    its just a tip frOm the bLog i read ^_^ but yOUr knowledge on programming sure is a plus tO land on a project

I know this site for quite some time already and didnt even bother to join there before but just recently I joined them and hopefully I hope to win at least one of their big projects with the help of my expert friend who always win the bid. I will share with you guys soon what I will learn from this site. wish me luck on this.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

350$ really is a big amount to most of us. Danega i do wish you can win and share you experience with us. good luck.

Yes, it is an excellent and very reputed site as you will have many projects to be taken your way with completion of course as you will have to bid for projects there and site is very legit and you don't have to worry about it

Default Re: www.getafreelancer.com - is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I see a new site . The site link is - http://www.getafreelancer.com/

Can anybody pls tell me is a good site? Is it really paying their members or not? Pls reply me then I will active there.
    i never heard this website and never find it in other forum,i think we should not active now,waiting for a while till we see the payment proof.

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn

its just a tip frOm the bLog i read ^_^ but yOUr knowledge on programming sure is a plus tO land on a project
    yes you are right my friend its hard to win a bid if you are new its always in the beginning that is hard but ones you are get used to it already things will be be very simple already....

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn

yes you are right my friend its hard to win a bid if you are new its always in the beginning that is hard but ones you are get used to it already things will be be very simple already....
    if your gonna try there and u dont dO well with data entry also try the project tO make i think a thousand gmail account if its still there...

i think that 1 is a common project...

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, it is an excellent and very reputed site as you will have many projects to be taken your way with completion of course as you will have to bid for projects there and site is very legit and you don't have to worry about it
    so. sounds you are a member there also and earned good money from it? do they pay internation members also?