Default Personal Development Course/Training

Hi, you guys might be agree with me that we have many hidden skills that we may or may not know yet. But we need to explore our self to find out our abilities. That's way I was looking for someone or some kind of training/course, so that I could explore my self, my strengths, my weaknesses and my abilities.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so, what do you mean?
    You can teach us to explore our hidden skills? how?

Default Re: Personal Development Course/Training

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystar
    Hi, you guys might be agree with me that we have many hidden skills that we may or may not know yet. But we need to explore our self to find out our abilities. That's way I was looking for someone or some kind of training/course, so that I could explore my self, my strengths, my weaknesses and my abilities.
    I didn't get what exactly you mean?you want to know where you can get a training place where you can explore your internal quality or you want to teach this thing?
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

which type of traning you want i could not understand really is it related to money making?well u can get many articles from net.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    which type of traning you want i could not understand really is it related to money making?well u can get many articles from net.
    I don't understand that why people are creating threads if they don't have any intention to reply us back, we are waiting for his reply but till now he is not bothering to reply us.This thread should be closed.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Personal Development Course/Training

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystar
    yes if you want to pursue or enhance more about your skills and talent then you can engage or enroll to any personality development training course that could possibly help to your future career that you wish to do...