Default How to Increase Traffic to your blog?

Hello Friends Can Anybody Please tell me how to increase manual traffic to the blog?
    waiting for you reply.
    Thanks.

hey,i think,1,join many social net working sites like digg...
    2,write one or two articles everyday and digg in those site

by this way there will be much traffic to your blog daily.keep do it in a month and you will know it.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

by this way there will be much traffic to your blog daily.keep do it in a month and you will know it.
    Thanks elliotthn for the reply it will help me a lot and also cleared my doubt friend i have made a personal daily blog so i wan all of my friends from webmoney will visit the site and leave your valuable comments there in my blog it will highly motivate me to write good things and you also can exchange link with my blog.Hope you will visit my site my site link is available in my signature plz visit it.
    Thanks.

I have visited your blog, it's very nice. Try to keep pace.
    I would like to let you know one thing. You don't have show your religious feeling to the world, just keep it in your mind. It's better to show yourself as secular as you can. It's totally my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have visited your blog, it's very nice. Try to keep pace.
    I would like to let you know one thing. You don't have show your religious feeling to the world, just keep it in your mind. It's better to show yourself as secular as you can. It's totally my opinion.
    Thanks for you visit to my blog and also for the review of my blog, as i am a strongly religious person and I love all religion, that's why i always starts any good things by taking the name of god.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks elliotthn for the reply it will help me a lot and also cleared my doubt friend i have made a personal daily blog so i wan all of my friends from webmoney will visit the site and leave your valuable comments there in my blog it will highly motivate me to write good things and you also can exchange link with my blog.Hope you will visit my site my site link is available in my signature plz visit it.
    Thanks.
    hey,just try.of course i will exchange links with you.
    and i hope bloggers here better leave a link for exchanging.i think many people here have blogs.

U have a nice blog dear.. u can join many social site and also submit ur blog in directory as much as u can.. use ur blog as a signature when u sending any emails or forum posting.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    U have a nice blog dear.. u can join many social site and also submit ur blog in directory as much as u can.. use ur blog as a signature when u sending any emails or forum posting.
    Thanks paramita for the reply can you please give me some list of book markings sites and some good social sites where i can add my blogs there.
    Waiting for you reply.
    Thanks.

I think digg.com is not a social networking, but social bookmarking website from which you can get 1000 hits a day to your blog or website if you have gotten lots of good votes.
    You can also go for "stumbleupon.com" or "todump.com" which will give you daily 200 to 1000 hits per day.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

I think digg.com is not a social networking, but social bookmarking website from which you can get 1000 hits a day to your blog or website if you have gotten lots of good votes.
    You can also go for "stumbleupon.com" or "todump.com" which will give you daily 200 to 1000 hits per day.
    Hi Lemon thanks for the reply your reply is very helpful for me i will sure follow you.
    Thanks Again for helping me.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis View Post
    Hello Friends Can Anybody Please tell me how to increase manual traffic to the blog?
    waiting for you reply.
    Thanks.
    If you want to increase your website traffic you cand do offpage promotion techniques like directory submission,search engine submission etc.. So your website or blog traffic and page rank will increase soon .You can visit this site Tucktail.com get the search engine visiblity service this service do many offpage promotion techniques then increase your website traffic.

You m,ay use PPC program.

link exchange must to work , I think..

Quote Originally Posted by debasis View Post
    waiting for you reply.
    Thanks.
    Publish entertaining content, viral content, trending articles on your site and then promote them on Facebook and other social media sites. You will definitely get a lot of traffic from it.

You should join some free subscriber networks and say hi to your neighboor blogs. This method have make a lot of visitor to my blog.

If you need more traffic, you can use social bookmarking, social media, youtube video submission, squidoo lens, yahoo answers, and article submission.

Just visited your blog and left a comment, noticed that you have no "Google adsense" on your site maybe look into it also most high traffic blogs have consistent content on it, you have a section on gas prices and money making, try to keep your blog content consistent, be a master of one- not a jack of all trades when it come to blogging. to help bring traffic to your site, (1)visit other blogs and either ask them to link to yours or leave a comment with your blog url on it (2) because you posted your blog link in your question and Yahoo answers is visted regularly by search engines because of Answers regular updated content, your blog will get indexed which will help you with search engine traffic (3) also have "keywords" in your blog to help search engines index your site properly for more detailed information visit the link below..

Wedding Planners in Delhi
    Destination Wedding Planners in India

Andaman Family Tour Packages

By using following sites you can increase the traffic to your blog:
    Write more. ...
    Promote with social media. ...
    Write better titles. ...
    Know your niche. ...
    Include photos. ...
    Incorporate keywords. ...
    Incorporate links. ...
    Add social sharing buttons.