Default do you buy websites

do you buy websites. which is the cheapest website you have bought and how much money have you paid for that website. where can you find some of the cheapest website that are available for buying

no, i haven't bought any website until now. are you talking about some established sites or the new sites? you can search out for cheapest sites on the internet to find a good deal

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

no, i don't buy any websites. but one of my friends bought a website i think he told me that he bought it for US 25$. i don't know about any site where you can find deals of websites but you can search out for them on the internet

Default no

No i also have never bought since I only usually build forums and those are usually done on invisionfree.com and then using a domain.

my friend bought me a domain once but that was all.

No, i haven't bought any website. So, I don't have any idea.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have never bought a web site . Even I have never thought of it. I think that if we are trying to earn online then there is no need to buy established site as it is going to be costly afair.

No I do not buy websites. I don't have enough fortune to buy websites now.

I am thinking to start a website but don't have any idea how build website and how to choose Web hosting. Anyway i am learning now might get build my site soon.

Yes, I do buy websites. The cheapest that I had bought cost me $5 and it was on christmas articles.

You can find websites on various webmasters forums like digitalpoint.com,geekvillage.com etc. Some sellers sell sites starting from $1 BID.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Yes, I do buy websites. The cheapest that I had bought cost me $5 and it was on christmas articles.

You can find websites on various webmasters forums like digitalpoint.com,geekvillage.com etc. Some sellers sell sites starting from $1 BID.
    Do you buy website or article?
    Buy website just fo $5 is too cheap.
    I never bought website, but i like to buy domain name

if anyone is selling a website for such a small amount means that the website might not be designed perfectly and the second thing is that the website would not have been verified.generally websites are sold for a much higher rate.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    if anyone is selling a website for such a small amount means that the website might not be designed perfectly and the second thing is that the website would not have been verified.generally websites are sold for a much higher rate.
    you are right most of site sold at very lower price because they proper design and they can't manage to run that site or this site don't get that much traffic also they sold that site and create another one if we found any good domain their is no problem with that just purchase it and make some changes write good article on and promote it.

Dear mustang, I can't buy any website, I'm working on my own website, and I think, complete within one week. Try to make a website for yourself, why you buy from others.

yes, it's better to build your own site and then sell it for decent amount rather than buy a website

I never bought a website, i thought that a website needs more money to buy, better to work online.

No i never bought website but i wanted to sell my site ,i 'm hoping to sell in site point or digital point.

I am thinking to buy a good page rank website as this will help me easily get approval on applying for google adsense account, or other opportunity like pay to post, review me and many others. It will help saving a lot of my efforts to bring traffic to the website.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I am thinking to buy a good page rank website as this will help me easily get approval on applying for google adsense account, or other opportunity like pay to post, review me and many others. It will help saving a lot of my efforts to bring traffic to the website.
    Hi eddie nice to know that you will buy website BTW what's ur budget .

I haven't bought any website yet but I would like to get into that business maybe soon since it's hard to start a website from scatch. I would rather buy one and just update and improve it.

Anyway, buy a website would be very great if you're not familiar with making a site.
    And make sure you buy a website with high revenue