Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    what's wrong with the admin, why they have delayed and pending approval on those who have request their cash out? i am quite dissapointed since now, i have already reach the minimum cash out and ready to request for my first payment for this coming 25th of the month, what are the reason's why other member has a pending payment request? i am worried too, i hope i can received payment from here
    Well the admin is not keeping well so he is unable to come online. He had said he would do the payments soon as he gets better. In addition to that since it was a march end he was busy with a lot of offline work too.
    Bad to here about his condition well guys a little more patience I guess is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    what's wrong with the admin, why they have delayed and pending approval on those who have request their cash out? i am quite dissapointed since now, i have already reach the minimum cash out and ready to request for my first payment for this coming 25th of the month, what are the reason's why other member has a pending payment request? i am worried too, i hope i can received payment from here
    Well the admin is not keeping well so he is unable to come online. He had said he would do the payments soon as he gets better. In addition to that since it was a march end he was busy with a lot of offline work too.
    Thanks for t he explanation, but I think admin is just making an excuse here.
    Why he didn't explain the situation to public?
    Well explaining the situation to public takes time and one needs to come online for it. If the admin is not keeping well then how can he come online and tell this to public ?

it seems that it will take weeks for admin to process payments.
    everyone has to be patient.

Well explaining the situation to public takes time and one needs to come online for it. If the admin is not keeping well then how can he come online and tell this to public ?
    how come then admin come online and ask his members about the good places to visit in Malaysia as he will go on a vacation at the end of April?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    how come then admin come online and ask his members about the good places to visit in Malaysia as he will go on a vacation at the end of April?
    Well I am unaware of it and anyways if the admin has the money to go to Malaysia according to you then that means obviously he has money to pay his members so the admin must not be making a excuse.

Well I am unaware of it and anyways if the admin has the money to go to Malaysia according to you then that means obviously he has money to pay his members so the admin must not be making a excuse.
    i am not saying that he is making an excuse. I am just saying that he should have updated the members about the payments.
    SmartzKool

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    well, let's see then. I'm waiting for a good news from admin.
    Hope MMK wont have any problem again with payment

Well looking at the hot dicussion i got to know that there are some problem with admin.I was about to join this site again but looking at the above condition i think it will take much more time if i request payout now by achiving it.So i think better to keep away from this till all you get paid.

if the admin delays the payment for this month also then i think that he would have to face a lot of burden to make the whole payments.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well looking at the hot dicussion i got to know that there are some problem with admin.I was about to join this site again but looking at the above condition i think it will take much more time if i request payout now by achiving it.So i think better to keep away from this till all you get paid.
    well i know what you are thinking about this site but in the discussions of this site in the other forums the members are saying that the admin will definitely pay because he is one of the honest admins.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well till the time you join and reach the payout everything would be solved for sure so do join this forum without any tension.

yeah for sure by the time we reached another payout the payment would haev been processed already. and so just keep posting and you will just be surprised to be paid. but if they don't pay this month they will pay next month or the month following next month. but at least they pay. though hope it won't take that long.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yeah for sure by the time we reached another payout the payment would haev been processed already. and so just keep posting and you will just be surprised to be paid. but if they don't pay this month they will pay next month or the month following next month. but at least they pay. though hope it won't take that long.
    its not possible atleast for me to keep on posting without getting paid from so long time...!!
    SmartzKool

well this ssite is loosing its professionalism now. i have already got $15 in my account now. i hope the admin makes my payment very soon

as long as they admin is till paying but though it feels bad to have this long delay will still around here stil. but still wishing always that the admin will be able to solve whatever his problem causing him to delay the payments. cause i don't think that the admin is just to busy for him not to process the payments.

Well guys have patience, you will get paid soon enough. It won't take a month long for sure.

Well guys have patience, you will get paid soon enough. It won't take a month long for sure.
    thanks bro for giving us hope for the payout.I think we need such sentence for such a wait of time.But still not active anymore there.

well i trust the ceo of this site a lot. he is surely going to pay people. though i could not reach my payout last month i did not request my pyout here but this month and coming month i can surely reach payou they should be paying me soon.

Well I have forwarded the payment list to Admin of MMK (CEO) so you can now surely hope to get paid soon.

Well I have forwarded the payment list to Admin of MMK (CEO) so you can now surely hope to get paid soon.
    Glad to see you are active again and i also hope soon i will get paid from admin.