Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why not make a dedicated website by yourself instead ? or better make a squizz page and sell your ebook by mail instead, this is how you'll get the most money for an ebook...
    If you prefer not much sales you can register at clickbank... I would not even try
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi you can do it in ebay or amazon like sites or open a site exclusively on this.BTW there many sites offering free ebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi you can do it in ebay or amazon like sites or open a site exclusively on this.BTW there many sites offering free ebooks.

can u pls tell me those site link or name - where we get good free ebooks ? Waiting for ur reply.

You have 27000 free books at gutenberg.org
    most are not "ebooks", but I'm sure you can find good ideas there

Quote Originally Posted by NZ
    You have 27000 free books at gutenberg.org
    most are not "ebooks", but I'm sure you can find good ideas there
    No dear - I did not find any good idea there. I want to know some site name where i can sell my all E-books. If u know any these types of site then pls reply me. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    No dear - I did not find any good idea there. I want to know some site name where i can sell my all E-books. If u know any these types of site then pls reply me. :wink:
    Sorry I didn't understand you request at the first place, I thought you were looking at free ebooks to sell...

So, did you have a look at lulu.com ? It is easy to register and may people like them. Also you can try amazon but afaik it is hard to get listed there, they only accept high quality ebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ
    Sorry I didn't understand you request at the first place, I thought you were looking at free ebooks to sell...

So, did you have a look at lulu.com ? It is easy to register and may people like them. Also you can try amazon but afaik it is hard to get listed there, they only accept high quality ebooks.

No dear - lulu.com - its not good. even i can't open it also .

Because when i try to open that site.... its shows that -

""The page you are trying to open has been reported for distributing malicious software. Any software from this page may be harmful. Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.""

So, I did not open it... Can u tell me any othere Good site?? Reply.

I think for a beginner e-bay is the best and you can sell your e-books in e-bay very easily.But have you got the copyright thing for your e-book?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I think for a beginner e-bay is the best and you can sell your e-books in e-bay very easily.But have you got the copyright thing for your e-book?
    ok, I know the site.. But I saw only buy option but i did not saw any sell option there.. Can u pls tell me how I will do it. Pls reply me in details step by steps. Thanks in advence..

Paramita, you first make your account in e-bay. There you can see 'buy' as well as 'sell' option side by side. You have to read the rules and regualtions very carefully. e-bay is very strict in maintaining them and if anyone break even one of them by mistake, his/her registration may be cancelled.

Why don't you creates your own site to sell your ebooks? As most of the online earnings books is selling through this way. Ebay have everything to sell there, it is more common, so, you may not get your targeted buyer there.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Paramita, you first make your account in e-bay. There you can see 'buy' as well as 'sell' option side by side. You have to read the rules and regualtions very carefully. e-bay is very strict in maintaining them and if anyone break even one of them by mistake, his/her registration may be cancelled.
    ok, i will try to do it.. Can u pls tell me is they take any commision or any fee for it? Or the total srvice is free of cost? Reply..

You have to pay ebay certain amout of charge to sell something on ebay. It includes certain percentage of the price of the article you are about to sale plus some fixed rate as service charge. You please consult the ebay about this.

My reply may be a little disappointed that there're many authors are writing free e-books to draw reader's interest at first, they don't sell it until their stories become popular.

I also held the same idea on selling e-books on internet. The content should be unitque and the language should also be excellent in order to capture the attention of thousand of buyers. Hope Parmiata already knew these and made the e-book as excellent as possible.

are you sure that your e-books aren't available online for free?
    if yes, then you can make a thread at forums for selling your e-books and you can set the price and payment methods.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    if yes, then you can make a thread at forums for selling your e-books and you can set the price and payment methods.
    ok, nice idea moustafa , i will try to do it... I think if i am not wrong then i can make a thread in "Advertisement Place " area... am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    ok, nice idea moustafa , i will try to do it... I think if i am not wrong then i can make a thread in "Advertisement Place " area... am i right?
    yes paramita you can
    as long as its legit and you are willing to send those e-books to the buyer then its acceptable if you offer them for sell at advertisements section and even at other forums as well

Did you wrote the Ebook ? Witch niche ?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish
    Did you wrote the Ebook ? Witch niche ?
    I did not get u dear.. any way i write E-books..

as I saw u post in this forum with some offer. i try to contact u bt u did not contact anybody as well as me? Why?