tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i think you can win by playing different tournaments and games in zapak and by collecting points,you can check the details in zapak.

You have to play different games for points and then winners will get ipods what i think dont know the details.

If you are good in any games you can it out or else its a complete waste of time and time is very precious and you shouldn't misuse it and even while playing here, you should not waste your time if you are not good at playing computer games

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    You have to play different games for points and then winners will get ipods what i think dont know the details.

Dear satyakam, I just want to know that - is there any referal program to earn some money from this site? Pls Reply.

Zapak is a very famous website for games and i think you can win great prizes but not cash prize i guess anyways, everything is given in he site, refer that

My brother often used to play games in zapak.com but he never come across any prizes or something. I guess someone misleaded you if I'm not wrong. As far as I know it's just for playing games, you will not get anything in return.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    My brother often used to play games in zapak.com but he never come across any prizes or something. I guess someone misleaded you if I'm not wrong. As far as I know it's just for playing games, you will not get anything in return.
    no dear - I think its depend on our luck.. they gives us gift . bez recently one of my friend got a watch from them. He just join tthis site few days ago and got the watch.... But i can't win it till now.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so that's only for those very lucky guy to win the prize if they really have prize. since Lemon's brother never got any such gifts till now. maybe most of us are not so lucky to win there.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so that's only for those very lucky guy to win the prize if they really have prize. since Lemon's brother never got any such gifts till now. maybe most of us are not so lucky to win there.
    Well if u are really active and playing lot's of games and made high score then only u can expect some prize to win but winning any game or contest is really difficult work in my opinion.

this is waste of time to play and win and expect prizes which are randomly distributed.if one has time and liking one can play for sake of enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    this is waste of time to play and win and expect prizes which are randomly distributed.if one has time and liking one can play for sake of enjoying.
    Yeah that is correct it is total waste of time that's why i hate to play game and still i haven't won any thing from this site or contest2win site also.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Yeah that is correct it is total waste of time that's why i hate to play game and still i haven't won any thing from this site or contest2win site also.
    yes, i also agree with u .. its waste of time but when we fell need to fresh that time u can play only ---- to win prizes its depends on luck only... :wink:

well many of you are saying that this site is a total waste of time. and it is not at all worth trying out here. anyways even i feel the same thing so i will better not join this site and waste my time anyways.

Well paramita I don't think we can earn easily from a free online game site as too many people take pare in the standard should be very high to get a prize.

well, even i have heard lot of negative comments from many people about this site. i would not prefer to work there since it is a total waste of time