Default How to del bidvertiser account?

How to delete - www.bidvertiser.com publisher account? can anybody pls tell me. Waiting for ur reply.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi why you want this just remove bidvertiser code from your site thats all no bigger deal of deleting account.

Default Re: How to del bidvertiser account?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    How to delete - www.bidvertiser.com publisher account? can anybody pls tell me. Waiting for ur reply.
    Do One thing login to your bidvertiser's account then from your control panel send reply or contact the support team regarding this issue after verifying your request they will delete your account within 48 hrs of time.
    But you need to provide valid reason behind deletion of your account otherwise they won't bother to reply you.Hope it will be helpful to you.
    Thanks.

thats good to remove bidvertiser ads.
    scamming and don't pay.
    so just remove their codes and forget it .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    thats good to remove bidvertiser ads.
    scamming and don't pay.
    so just remove their codes and forget it .
    I think moustafa is correct why to do through this complecated procedure better to remove the code from your site and forget about the bidvertiser.
    Thanks.

yes just remove the code and all is resolved.but i wonder why do you want to delete your account?you can earn money by that.

Dear debasisand elliotthn05- I know that is a very good site. and I also get my 1st payment from them.. but I have 6 blog.. by mistake when i creat one account that time i add my only one blog there. After that i forget about it and then creat anothere account in bidvertiser and also added there my all 5 blogs. So, my 2nd account earning is high but my 1st account is still only 51 cents. :cry: So, I want to del this 1st account and i also put my all 6 blog in one account. Thats why i want to del my 1st account. :P

I have also some dout that is they allow any one person 2 account? Reply. :wink:

Dear debasisand elliotthn05- I know that is a very good site. and I also get my 1st payment from them.. but I have 6 blog.. by mistake when i creat one account that time i add my only one blog there. After that i forget about it and then creat anothere account in bidvertiser and also added there my all 5 blogs. So, my 2nd account earning is high but my 1st account is still only 51 cents. :cry: So, I want to del this 1st account and i also put my all 6 blog in one account. Thats why i want to del my 1st account. :P
    I have also some dout that is they allow any one person 2 account? Reply. :wink:
    Better to send them an application for deletion of your account they will simply delete your account from their database, it will be safe and secure.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Better to send them an application for deletion of your account they will simply delete your account from their database, it will be safe and secure.
    Thanks.

ok, i will try it. bt most of the my friends said that - don't do anything.. just left it... Bez i alredy got one payment from them...