Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Any body earning from adult friend finder

Hi all i heard that people earning good amounts from this site any body here doing this affiiate?if yes pl do share about it.

yes adultfriendfinder is very good affiliate people earning very good amount there must be a very good trick for it which i dont know .

are they really paying? did u see any payment proof? what is the minimum payout there?

Reply..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    are they really paying? did u see any payment proof? what is the minimum payout there?

Reply..
    Their minimum payout is $50 but they are paying very good amount for sign up new account.

Quote Originally Posted by tom

Reply..
    Their minimum payout is $50 but they are paying very good amount for sign up new account.

Wow ! thats great. I saw a lots of advertisement of this site.. Can u pls tell me per referal how much they pay us? Bez I saw there many countries rate are different? Am I right? Reply.

Adult friend finder is online dating site.. I never tried this yet.. does it really pay? If somebody will show his/her payment proof, then I will difenitly join and sign up..

Default Re: Any body earning from adult friend finder

Hi all i heard that people earning good amounts from this site any body here doing this affiiate?if yes pl do share about it.
    yes same here, i read a lot of post in the other forum site regarding this, that you will earned by signing up, but im not sure since all i know about this is only a dating site.if someone got paid kindly share your experiences here

I think this site is not familiar yet to the crowd on how we can earn from them I would be looking forward to read more about this site so if I find any idea on how we can earn about this then I will share it with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I think this site is not familiar yet to the crowd on how we can earn from them I would be looking forward to read more about this site so if I find any idea on how we can earn about this then I will share it with you guys.
    no the site is very honest and popular among affiliates but you need an adult site to get more traffic and more sign ups and money.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes we need some specific adult site to do adult affiiates. but i have yet to try this. do they support internation members and where we can find some payment proof about this.

Reply..
    i have come to know that this site is paying..i only know that this is adult site, how can you earn $50 from it..how many $ you can get for signing up to their site? and also how much you could earn from referrals? hope someone can answer this and kindly post any payment proof..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amazingheart
    Adult friend finder is online dating site.. I never tried this yet.. does it really pay? If somebody will show his/her payment proof, then I will difenitly join and sign up..

Yes, I also agree with u that - if some body showing his/her payment proof then i will also going there and active too. :wink: Bt need to see payment proof 1st. :wink:

Yes, I also agree with u that - if some body showing his/her payment proof then i will also going there and active too. :wink: Bt need to see payment proof 1st. :wink:
    i think the site is very genuine and it has good reputation in Adult world and they will pay u in cheque but not paypal or other online payment method...
    I am also using it...and earned a little but not reached the minimum payout limit.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    i think the site is very genuine and it has good reputation in Adult world and they will pay u in cheque but not paypal or other online payment method...
    I am also using it...and earned a little but not reached the minimum payout limit.
    Thanks.
    So you mean you are already a member of this site? how can you earn from here? what are the things you do to earn in this site? can you elaborate more clearly? thanks

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I joined other adult affiliate program and they scam me. I want to join adult friend finder as many people say that this site is really good and paying on time

i think earning in this site is really difficult i think that you need a members to pay for the membership fee for this site and that you can get small amount from it..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    i think earning in this site is really difficult i think that you need a members to pay for the membership fee for this site and that you can get small amount from it..
    are you sure?
    I think we can get $2 easily if we refer 1 person (female) to join this site.

ya alec is right you can earn from referring any friend or you also can earn good amount if someone buy some product but the thing is that i hate all those adult images and for this reason i unable to open the site when i am trying to open the site different types of bad things have to see that,s why i am not promoting it as i hate adult content.
    Thanks.

I think that too many people are promoting adult friend finder program and it is not so cost-effective.

Well my friend used to get the referel programme and he worked for it.As per his experience it is really hard to get the referel and also payout is different for different countries.So better try to get involved if you have good network.