Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If i am not mistaken, adultfriendfinder also got CPM program, so we are not really need to promotes for the signup from members, we can also earn by promoting their ads and link. There are some people earning a lot from them.
    how much you can earn by promoting their ads or link? that would be okay for me if you can only promote their ads/links..
    if you refer any paid member to their site then you can earn $ 1to $ 3 and the minimum payout is $ 70 through postal check.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

how much you can earn by promoting their ads or link? that would be okay for me if you can only promote their ads/links..
    if you refer any paid member to their site then you can earn $ 1to $ 3 and the minimum payout is $ 70 through postal check.
    Thanks.[/quote]

Hi debasis, If i am not wrong then is not if one of the members you refer upgrades their account then you you will get paid referral commission for everyone you referred?

I think i saw it on their site... :shock:

I think if we are dedicated we can earn huge from the site , I also saw many of my friends earning from this site.People mainly the young teenager groups are always attracted in such chatting.

If i am not mistaken, adultfriendfinder also got CPM program, so we are not really need to promotes for the signup from members, we can also earn by promoting their ads and link. There are some people earning a lot from them.
    Thanks.
    do i need to become a member to that site? and to get my own referral link to credit my referrals? but the minimum is too high $70 would take months before i can reach payout.

Thanks.
    do i need to become a member to that site? and to get my own referral link to credit my referrals? but the minimum is too high $70 would take months before i can reach payout.
    well though minimum is high but they are giving good amount around $1 per sign up but i think one affiliate has to make one paid sign up ,it is compulsory to get good money i think.

Thanks.
    i wonder if there are many paid members on this site. cause sites like this is not a good site to find a love or someone to meet . so i think that it will be hard to promote this site.

I think there are many crazy people who wants to spend a lot to do adult chatting, I think its a nice opprtunity to attract people and earn more from the site.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I think there are many crazy people who wants to spend a lot to do adult chatting, I think its a nice opportunity to attract people and earn more from the site.
    Actually girls are taking advantage of the situation and earning a lot by making people signing up under their affiliate and some are using girls name but actually they are boys or guys.

if yes then post some payment proofs also.

Legitimately Work At Home Earn $500 - $3500 a month for giving your honest humble opinion!

http://tinyurl.com/surveys-that-pay-cash

Have you ever heard of getting
    paid for your opinion?
    There are actually companies out there
    that will pay you just for taking surveys!
    You can earn anywhere up to $5 - $75
    per survey!

Here's the best part:
    This is available to anybody in the world!
    All you've got to do is have your own opinion.
    You can also get paid just to participate in
    online focus groups and this will earn you
    up to $150 per hour!
    This is a legitimate real way to earn some
    extra income from home and there are
    currently thousands of people making money
    from this.

This is a hidden goldmine and you've got to
    get in on it!

if your traffic didn't convert on PPC then they will convert account into CPA

I am very glad to hear this kind of nice opportunities to earn money .But here I want to say for an another way to earn money .It is forex trading .Here you can trade and earn unlimited earning .Open an account and try yourself..

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

Default Что происходи

доллар продолжает лихорадить?
    не успел рубль подорожать, как опять откат. кто-что думает о ближ.перспективах?