Default www.easyhits4u.com

www.easyhits4u.com - I just want to know that is there anybody who tryed this site? the minimum payout is $3? did u get paid by them? How u will earn there? Pls reply..

to reach 3$ you should surf 10000 pages,if you surf 300 pages per day then it will take you about 1 month.but it is boring.
    yes many people got paid before and it is still running as before.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    to reach 3$ you should surf 10000 pages,if you surf 300 pages per day then it will take you about 1 month.but it is boring.
    is it manual surfing or auto surfing if autosurf then no problem if manual surf it is very low rate to do.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

thats means its a honest site? thats g8.. But everyday 300 pages per day its really too boaring ... I just surf 75 page the fast day but I only get some credits not to see there any balance? can u pls tell me why? why I can't see any balance there? Pls reply me.

paramita0101,when you have surfed 1,000 pages then there will be 0.3$ in your account.when you have surfed 10k pages then you will have 3$ in your blance.so if you really want to reach payout then keep surfing but i think it is much boaring.
    you can use the credit to promote your site or ptp link in donkeymails.

oh my god it is so hard to reach....10000 page surfing for only $3 why not go for ptc sites?

this site is actually meant for traffic exchange not money making that is why the rates are low..
    I use it to get traffic to my site... like many said it is quite boring and that traffic never stayed more than 20 seconds or generated a click..

Well, I feel such easyhits4u is just a waste of time if you looking for referrals. But if you just want hits to your website, then it's ok though you can't get real visitors. I too was a member there and I was surfing sites to promote my referral link, but I just wasted all my credits as I could not get even one referral from it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, I feel such easyhits4u is just a waste of time if you looking for referrals. But if you just want hits to your website, then it's ok though you can't get real visitors. I too was a member there and I was surfing sites to promote my referral link, but I just wasted all my credits as I could not get even one referral from it.

can u pls tell me when u promote ur site/blog / ur referal link - that time did u really got any visitors or not? Pls Reply :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

can u pls tell me when u promote ur site/blog / ur referal link - that time did u really got any visitors or not? Pls Reply :wink:
    I just promoted my PTP forum referral links, the forum might have got just hits, but not real visitors who like to read on the forum or who want to join the forum. As you know, people are generally interested in earning credits, they leave the page to complete 20 seconds, and do other work. They don't care to see what the page is rotating.

I just promoted my PTP forum referral links, the forum might have got just hits, but not real visitors who like to read on the forum or who want to join the forum. As you know, people are generally interested in earning credits, they leave the page to complete 20 seconds, and do other work. They don't care to see what the page is rotating.

Thanks lemon_1800 for ur informations. Bt if people doing this then its very bad for us to get visitors for our ite or blog. I don't know this site really paing or not bt its getting hard to reach the minimum payout..

Unless the site has some catchy headlines people will never even read the content. That is what my experience is..

That's why I won't even recommend using traffic exchanges such as this easyhits4u to members who don't have anything to promote. Well anyway, These manual surfs still may provide us lots of hits. Although, you have to use good looking splash pages to attract visitors to get in your site and read your contents.

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    That's why I won't even recommend using traffic exchanges such as this easyhits4u to members who don't have anything to promote. Well anyway, These manual surfs still may provide us lots of hits. Although, you have to use good looking splash pages to attract visitors to get in your site and read your contents.
    ya, I also thing that this site is not easy to make money, its a very slow site.. .. So, I left this site..

Default Re: www.easyhits4u.com

www.easyhits4u.com - I just want to know that is there anybody who tryed this site? the minimum payout is $3? did u get paid by them? How u will earn there? Pls reply..
    Well you have to do lots of surfing on this site. It is a good site for getting traffic but not good for earning.

Yeah I have heard of this site and have seen it being advertised always but never joined them coz I could not earn on this on imagine 10000 pages to surf to get $3 lol well as other say it is good for traffic..