Default What is HYIP - How does it work?

What is HYIP - How does it work?
    HYIP – High yield invest program. These programs give high yield for your investments.
    The pattern of the program goes like this:
    - They have different plans with different interest rates(say 1.5% per day or 2% per day etc.) depending on the amount that you want to deposit.
    - They also accept various payment processors such as Liberty Reserve, Altergold, E – gold etc.
    - You need to choose the payment processor through which you are going to invest and choose a plan and fill in your details and make the deposit.
    - Few sites require you to create and account and make deposits, which will add the interest to your account in the site and you need to cash it out daily.
    - The rest of the sites pay the interest directly to the payment processor. These sites will not ask you to create an account but rather give you a reference code through which you can track your deposit.
    - Very few sites offer the principal amount back.
    - There are daily plans, weekly plans; monthly and yearly plans as well. The longer the period the better the interest rate. This is because the longer they have your deposit the longer they compound it.

I really have no intention of doing HYIP, I believe it’s not the greatest of work to be doing if we are to be successful; it’s just pure time waste and gambling. I do Forex trading which is legitimate work and I can make plenty especially with broker like OctaFX which too is regulated plus a true ECN and an award winning one, therefore, I feel it’s a pleasure for me to do trading with them and actually in this business.

I absolutely hate HYIP because I lost tons of money on it. Now, I am doing better thing in Forex where I have only gained and all under FreshForex with their spectacular benefits including 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus, it’s just awesome and makes trading as easy as it gets!

I don’t even want to think about HYIP, as it’s not a thing that is going to lead us far, so we have to look at better options. As mentioned above, I too feel good with Forex trading, as it’s one of the most popular and profitable online/offline businesses out there. I feel extremely pleased under OctaFX, as they are just too special having small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also 50% bonus on deposit available as well. So, I pick it any day over HYIP.