Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well guys i got it only once... Why so? Anyone else not getting the second time?
    i tried it for a second time but the admin did not send me again so if you only have one pp account no need to try a second time.
    @Elliotthn, Smartzkool,

I have already get $0.50 for repeating doing the offer above. I will give my findings here.

You can put many different fake name there with the same paypal email account, but remember not to use the same IP again, as their system will detect it and you will not get paid the 2nd times. My way is only works for those members that having a dynamic IP broadband or dial-up. So try it out and see you can get the bonus or not.
    eddie is right i have tried again but with other ip and i got paid but when previously i was trying with other mails it showed no you already paid.

I got paid by them... Thanks a eddielkk- to giving us these offer. But I want to ask u one think more pls chear it -

I got a mail from then that - my mail id and a new password - when i log in there -

"My Account Overview
    Welcome, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

City/Country - west bengal

Account holder since '2009-03-05'

Balance
    Currency Balance

U.S. Dollar: $7.53

Spend/Withdraw $7.53 USD

You are not eligible to withdraw the balance to your paypal account right now.

You can only spend your account balance.

Join the $39 Gallery program immediately for a $7.53 USD discount by clicking the paypal/alertpay payment processor link of your sponsor below."

Tell me what will i do now? Reply.. :wink:

congrate paramita0101 you have received the payment.
    they will send you many emails from now so you can unsubscrib them and you will no longer receive those emails.

congrate paramita0101 you have received the payment.
    they will send you many emails from now so you can unsubscrib them and you will no longer receive those emails.

But I want to know that what about U.S. Dollar: $7.53

Spend/Withdraw $7.53 USD - what u will do? why they give us too much??

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

its just that you will get a discount of $7.53 out of $39. Just an attempt to scam us, don't follow the steps.
    SmartzKool

I will consider all this email received is spam mail. It is just a promotion discount for their total package, and is a way to attract members to purchase from them by paying $39. I will never trust this type of things, but if you are interest then you can try and let us know.

i also consider their emails as spam.
    i have unsubscribled their emails and today i have not received new emails from them.
    so i hope you better do as the same.

i also consider their emails as spam.
    i have unsubscribled their emails and today i have not received new emails from them.
    so i hope you better do as the same.
    Well i think they only send mails for 1 time... I did not find any mail since then.
    SmartzKool

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think they are collecting emails so they can spam or sell email database later

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I think they are collecting emails so they can spam or sell email database later

collecting our e-mail for sell? But why? is e-mail sell is a business or what? Reply..

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

collecting our e-mail for sell? But why? is e-mail sell is a business or what? Reply..
    that can be their scheme because there are email sending software.but anyway there is a link for unsubscrible so it wont affect much to us.

Well I have marked it as spam and so it won't affect me if it comes to spam box.
    SmartzKool

Well I have marked it as spam and so it won't affect me if it comes to spam box.
    if you mark it as spam then they still send email to you but the emails will be sent into the spamming section of your inbox.just unsubscrible it and you will never receive those emails.
    but i am afraid they will send emails via other way.

if you mark it as spam then they still send email to you but the emails will be sent into the spamming section of your inbox.just unsubscrible it and you will never receive those emails.

yes elliotthn05 - u r right.. me too afraid about it bez they have all ours paypal e-mail address.. which is bad..

Well once your emaill is provided to them, you can't do anything, you can get many spam mails. They can even sell your id to some spammers.
    SmartzKool

By the way again I got 10 cents with useing the same paypal Id but using it one of my friend computer.. So, totaly I get 20 cents now.... hehehehhe.. I am very happy .. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i also tried after seeing a discussion in my lot got 10 cent also but after that day lots of spam mails coming ,i can't understand why that person is paying what's the real catch?
    This type of marketing is known as pay-per-lead. You are being paid for giving away your valid email IDs. Moreover, they get to know about your PayPal info also that is displayed to them on each transaction. 10 cents per email is considered quite cheap in this type of marketing, and as far as I know each email with a paypal associated with it can be sold for $1-$5 per account. So, they are giving you 1/10 to 1/50 of what they are earning.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i also tried after seeing a discussion in my lot got 10 cent also but after that day lots of spam mails coming ,i can't understand why that person is paying what's the real catch?
    This type of marketing is known as pay-per-lead. You are being paid for giving away your valid email IDs. Moreover, they get to know about your PayPal info also that is displayed to them on each transaction. 10 cents per email is considered quite cheap in this type of marketing, and as far as I know each email with a paypal associated with it can be sold for $1-$5 per account. So, they are giving you 1/10 to 1/50 of what they are earning.

can u pls tell us byyp - is it very risky for us or not? I heard this name 1st time that pay-per-lead program..

can u pls tell us byyp - is it very risky for us or not? I heard this name 1st time that pay-per-lead program..
    well if you receive any fraud mail from them, then don't follow the link they provide, that's it.
    SmartzKool

By the way again I got 10 cents with useing the same paypal Id but using it one of my friend computer.. So, totaly I get 20 cents now.... hehehehhe.. I am very happy .. :wink:

hey i never thought that it is possible because they usually check the paypal account and not the name that you provide there.but now i too will try this with my friends computer.thanks for sharing this.