Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Get Free 10 cents to your Paypal!

I recently figured out a site that giving you free 10 cents to your paypal by just key in some information to a form and viewing an advertisement.

1. First, go to this site http://www.thefortune39.com/uncover/mpr/ , fill up the form that asking for your first and last name. (you can put a fake name), but put your valid paypal email to receives the payment.

2. You will be redicted to next page to enter the code letter (captcha image) and continues to last page.

3. The last page is the advertiment page, just let this page open for 13 minutes and 43 seconds (you do not need to read it), until it prompt up a message box that you have been credited with 10 cents to your paypal, then you can close it.

All done! Free 10 cents to you account. But i have to warn you that you will receives some spam mail from that. So, if you don't want receive spam mail then dont try this site.

Is it the earning for one time or we will get this type of advertisements continuously and earn 10 cents for each. And we should open that advertisement for 13 minutes! Is it typo or it is genuinely 13 mnts?

The website is not opening, it is showing a forbidden error. Are you sure this works? the website is only not opening.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    The website is not opening, it is showing a forbidden error. Are you sure this works? the website is only not opening.

this site is opening now... But I want to ask u eddielkk that - is it only one time income or long time? Pls clear it..

@smartzkool
    I am sure the site is opening as i just tested now!

@paramita0101

This is just a one time income, but i have discovered that if you have multi email address, then you can do it again with the same paypal id that you put there. In this way, you can earn more. I already get 30 cents now as i input 3 fake name but with same paypal address. It works!

i got to know this site days ago and i received the 10 cents but i dislike the emails from the site,because there are many emails sent to me everyday.

Well the site is opening now. BTW we don't actually need to be online there for 13 minutes 43 seconds, i got it within 10 minutes.
    SmartzKool

@ Elliotthn05

You can just mark all those email received as spam mail in your email system, then you won't received the email again. I have did the same, it works out!

@smartzkool
    Glad to see you also getting the free money already. It is just an easy money to get, enjoy.

What is $.10 of $7.53? you get either $.10 or the latter if you spend more time with this website.

I have open that site and when it has asked me to enter the email address I have given an address other than paypal, but after 10 mnts it announced that it has paid me 10 cents, but to which paypal id I can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i got to know this site days ago and i received the 10 cents but i dislike the emails from the site,because there are many emails sent to me everyday.

so, i think i will try it.. its nice to get 10 cents.... I don't mind if they send lots of mail ... :wink:

Well guys i got it only once... Why so? Anyone else not getting the second time?
    SmartzKool

i also tried after seeing a discussion in my lot got 10 cent also but after that day lots of spam mails coming ,i can't understand why that person is paying what's the real catch?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

infact i tried it and got 20 cents in 2 times but i want to ask same thing what satyakam did ask what is their profit?why they paying us,is their any secret?

but if the site is paying such a low money directly to the paypal account then will there be any fee charged for that payment because mine is a premium account and paypal charges me for each payment that i receive from any site.

Well guys i got it only once... Why so? Anyone else not getting the second time?
    i tried it for a second time but the admin did not send me again so if you only have one pp account no need to try a second time.

Well it seems that people are really getting 2-3 times. Just started another one, hope i will get this time.
    SmartzKool

Well it seems that people are really getting 2-3 times. Just started another one, hope i will get this time.
    yes as long as you have mutil accounts you can get this small money.but i dont think peopla have many pp accounts because it is risky.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i tried it for a second time but the admin did not send me again so if you only have one pp account no need to try a second time.
    @Elliotthn, Smartzkool,

I have already get $0.50 for repeating doing the offer above. I will give my findings here.

You can put many different fake name there with the same paypal email account, but remember not to use the same IP again, as their system will detect it and you will not get paid the 2nd times. My way is only works for those members that having a dynamic IP broadband or dial-up. So try it out and see you can get the bonus or not.

hey i think to do this offer repeatedly you must have to register using a different ip address every time . so it is better i would not try this one out

Well, but I feel it's not good to play with paypal. They will limit our account if they found we are doing some mischief. I would have tried it if they had any other processor. I'm going to stay away from it.