Default Stable server provider ...

Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com, which way isbetter to follow? I plan to host a forum ...

I have no first hand experience of this provider and must say i've not heard of them.
    As I know, Zipservers.com has good reputation for offering low-cost dedicated hosting.
    Perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.

Have a look at servers from sunucun.com.tr and hostround.com as they are stable and reliable enough to sign up with. I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!

You can trust Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting. It has been a wonderful host. The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Well allwebhost.com and legionbox.com package plans are the best to sign up with.
    The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.

Have a look at servers from trustworthy hosting companies, I mean hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    They have great services, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

You can rely on Neironvps.com dedicated servers. This package is great: Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.