Default Looking for EU-based VPS hosting

Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
    Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
    I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
    In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
    Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
    Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
    Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.
    Any info on Regvps.com vps solutions? Reliable or not? Others?

Regards

Accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying. Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

So good. I'm happy running my sites with Regvps.com Germany vps. Support is good & fast.
    My hosting is very quick. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.

Reliable VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

When i moved on Regvps.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on. Very good price.
    I'd recommend their services to anyone who takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.

Use solutions from libertyvps.net and hostround.com.
    Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

Port: Switzerland and Germany – 1 Gbit/s, Port: Russia and Usa – 100 mbp/s. IPv6 is available Switzerland and Usa. RegVPS.com utilizes high performance Intel Xeon processors with RAID10 arrays. The bare metal server comes with 100Mbps public and private network uplinks, and you have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade that connection based on your workloads.

Quality EU-oriented companies are: libertyvps.net and planethoster.com. And it seems to me the are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP. By the way, their prices are quite modest.