Default panamaserver.com vs legionbox.com

Right server provider ... should I use it from either panamaserver.com or legionbox.com?
    Any ideas?

It is a good idea to speak to host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    For me, 3v-host.com Dedicated server Crypto works great. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Servers from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com are the best in the global IT services.
    The servers are very fast and reliable.
    Prices are competitive.

When it comes to dedicated class hosting service web hosts in different countries has different understanding about what do they should provide. Take a look at these reliable hosts:
    1) Neironvps.com
    2) Zipservers.com
    3) Idologic.com
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.

Right server providers are: allwebhost.com and ewallhost.com.
    As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

Decent hosting accounts can be got from sunucun.com.tr and owned-networks.net.
    Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH CentoServer.com servers. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

You know accounts from libertyvps.net and sunucun.com.tr are worthwhile.
    They are the best hosting companies I have used to date. Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly. Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

I can not express how happy I am with datapacket.net dedicated hosting services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Great service, the support is always prompt and helpful.