Hybrid View

Default Any reviews on Hostingsource.com hosting?

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by Hostingsource.com web site hosting. Erm.. I need to host my blogs in the USA. How stable and reliable are they? Any reviews?

Attractive deals are available from panamaserver.com and hostsailor.com.
    They are brilliant with providing solutions, support and technicians on hand 24/7.

Can recommend hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan. Datacenters have multiple 10Gb ISPs with BGP redundancy and have complete power redundancy with multiple power generators and battery backup units to ensure maximum uptime.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

I'm very satisfied with hostingsource.com web host. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.

Impressed with services from ewallhost.com and rockhoster.com.
    The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.
    No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.