Default VPS provider ... need the best one ...

Comparing VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?

Try also Datapacket.net affordable vps.
    Good uptime, good support - most of the time!
    Speed is great and everything just works.

Accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Super friendly customer service, affordable pricing and superb uptime.

I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Exmasters.com vps.
    CPU: 4 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 100 GB, Monthly Price: $25. Control panels and special server management available.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and panamaserver.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

IMHO, Profvds.com and also Greenwebpage.com vps hosting solutions will be worthy trying.
    Great pricing. I use their services for a light duty personal webpage and two forums discussion boards and would use these decent web hosts for future web projects.

Give a try to services from allwebhost.com and inet.ws as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Try Rockhoster KVM VPS, it includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo. All the services comes with high speed network to offer best latency and ping worldwide.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
    As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.