Default suggest me dedicated server host

Hello,
    I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement. Budget 140-150$ - Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
    Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
    I searched Neironvps.com and Hostingsource.com dedicated servers. Do you think I can trust them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Right dedicated servers are available from ewallhost.com and legionbox.com.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host. Like neironvps.com dedicated servers. They will help you solve any problems associated with hosting service as soon as possible. It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany. Been with Neironvps.com server hosting for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host.

Right servers are available from panamaserver.com and legionbox.com.
    Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

Give vote for Neironvps.com solutions. Due to the fact that they have real people taking care of all of the tickets, they can guarantee that 99% of the tickets that are put into the system will have a personal reply to them within 30 min.