Default Stable server provider to sign up with ...

Servers from hostsailor.com and zipservers.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

You should check reviews for these providers. If it should happen there is no reviews - you can start checking other companies. I recommend gthost.com (good for unmamaged servers) or coinshosting.com (good for bare metal servers).

Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com and legionbox.com.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Excellent Web Host! Zipservers.com has been the best provider I've run across.
    Like their dedicated hosting solutions. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
    Aforementioned are highlights of using them:

• Clear and competitive pricing
    • CPanel-powered features
    • Advanced functions
    • Tons of services and features if you need.

I've been with Zipservers.com for over a year and have been pleased so far. 99.99% Uptime is correct.
    This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! GTHost.com instant servers can be trusted. They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind.