Default VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

I have used rockhoster.com some time ago and I have to say that their services are really good enough to be chosen. Also you can have a look at regvps.com. These guys provide really good services and have a few locations to start with.

VPS plans from allwebhost.com and black.host are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

I would recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. An excellent webhost - THANK YOU!

VPS deals from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.

VPS deals from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

Recommended. I have used rockhoster.com cheap kvmvps hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to use reputed vps hosts like
    1) GTHost.com
    2) Neironvps.com
    3) Idologic.com
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable.