Default Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then NetShop Isp is the way to go. Recommend their cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
    They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough! If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Libertyvps.net Bitcoin windows vps.

For me, Coinshosting.com Shared Hosting works great. Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting. All plans, Shared, VPS, RDP are NVMe storage only. Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them.

Trustworthy shared accounts are available from decent companies: coinshosting.com and greenwebpage.com.
    Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

These hosts: libertyvps.net and planethoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

Specialization means that the provider knows what they're doing, since they only offer a limited range of products; or it can mean that the provider's business plan is focused on only that range.

Happy using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin shared hosting.
    I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.

What a wonderful host I found, Libertyvps.net team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique. All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.