Default allwebhost.com vs coinshosting.com

Comparing servers from allwebhost.com and coinshosting.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal).

I'm in the process of moving my other sites to Coinshosting.com and thinking to switch from vps to dedicated hosting account. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.

Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
    Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.

Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Servers from hostnamaste.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.
    Love Allwebhost.com forex server hosting solutions. Good web host with reliable support!

I use Allwebhost.com hosting service for hosting a set of personal websites. Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.