Default VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from hostsailor.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    I recently upgraded to Profvds.com virtual private server to ensure stability which was quite a seamless transfer after a problem for a couple of hours. All as expected and things are running faster more consistently for a little more $ per month.

Check out VPS plans from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.

I can honestly say that Hostnamaste.com is the best host in the world.
    The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Like their openvz vps solutions.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
    The quality of service is worth the money I spent.
    Their services are truly above and beyond my expectations.

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Regvps.com and GTHost.com vps solutions.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Extremely happy with Exmasters.com - I've been using their vps hosting for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.

Right VPS providers are available from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
    Points for this hosting
    -- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed - TWO -- No downtime -THREE -- quick Support.