Default rockhoster.com vs planethoster.com

Which shared account is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or rockhoster.com?

Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough.
    I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. Rockhoster.com rocks!

The best and most reliable shared hosting plans are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

I initially chose Rockhoster.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
    This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Deals from hostsailor.com and black.host are worth trying.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Thumbs up to these guys.
    Rockhoster.com is a wonderful website hosting provider. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

I am happy dealing with NetShop isp because I have nice hosting opportunities dealing with this reliable provider. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and want to thank their team. I highly recommend this web host. Like their cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain.

The best shared accounts are available from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and digitalserver.com.mx.
    They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

Complete hosting solutions only €2.75/month - Try Hosting Today.
    Rockhoster.com has variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.