Default Stable server provider to have a deal with ...

Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. GTHost.com server hosting provider does. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.

Well servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

You can get affordable servers at Digitalserver.com.mx and also ServerUnion.com web host.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    These companies are flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.

I can point out that Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important.