Default Need a reliable VPS plan ...

What should I do - to buy a VPS from inet.ws or allwebhost.com?
    If you were on my place, what would you do?

Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider? Budget (monthly)?

Well, just do a comparison research to get a well-marked picture of true web hosts.
    Take a look at VPS solutions offered by these reliable hosts: GTHost.com and NeironVPS.com
    The more important fact is that they will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of the flexible ability.

Have a look at VPS deals from coinshosting.com and legionbox.com.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

At last I have found a host that actually listens to what you are saying. There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with Profvds.com EU vps you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.
    I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts.

Have a look at VPS deals from solid hosting providers: coinshosting.com and hostsailor.com.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

I like Hostnamaste.com openvz vps service. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.

Check out Exmasters.com cheap vps. Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting.
    Get Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.

These hosts - inet.ws and allwebhost.com - are worth trying.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

I've been using GTHost.com for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them.
    Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr). The team launched a KVM VPS service in 15 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.