Default Looking for a reliable VPS provider ...

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I wonder which plan you'd stick to and why?

With Hostingsource, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
    VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/

These companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net - are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    Whether it's website load times or server response rates, this company shines in its performance.

I recommend hostingsource.com cheap vps to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.

With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.

Use services from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
    They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

It turns out that CoinsHosting.com provides a fabulous VPS Windows RDP Hosting service! They have made it possible for me to run our two websites: one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works! Great support and pricing.

Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.

Why not give Profvds.com Slovakia vps a try?
    You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
    Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.