Default Shared account to sign up with ...

Which shared account is better to sign up with - planethoster.com and rockhoster.com?
    What would you do being in my place?

Happy with NetShop Isp - like their cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain.
    Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of RockHoster.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting! On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my web sites to Digitalserver.com.mx hosting solutions was a clever decision... Not only they are quick to assist with script installation and set up the servers at Gigapros are the fastest I have ever experienced.

Well, Rockhoster website hosting solution is an ultimate and best option for all the websites, starting at €2.75/mo. I believe that web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider!

Have a look at shared accounts from time-tested companies: libertyvps.net and ewallhost.com.
    Customer support at these companies is the guiding North Star, always present and quick to resolve any issues. Their technical expertise, courteous approach, and infallible guidance stand out. These hosts aren't just web hosting providers, they are co-pilots in my digital journey, ensuring a voyage that's light-years ahead of others. Thank you for being my trusted guides on this incredible journey.