Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks for the site link... I saw the forum which is good but I don't think its for me.. :wink: Bez its boaring only tacking about laptop all the time.
    Dear Paramita, As the name of forum, they discuss only about laptop computers. I think members need to learn about laptops in the forum. The forum is interesting for me, I will join sure.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, even though laptop discussions are going to end tomorrow all are very much excited about Laptop Admin new venture
    today i requested for my another payout of $5 and yes i'm also excited to work in new venture and i think this will not be a PTP forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks for the site link... I saw the forum which is good but I don't think its for me.. :wink: Bez its boaring only tacking about laptop all the time.
    Dear Paramita, As the name of forum, they discuss only about laptop computers. I think members need to learn about laptops in the forum. The forum is interesting for me, I will join sure.
    Why you never check previous post before you post here? This forum is no more PTP forum started from 14th of April, if you really interested to join in for discussion then please join in, if you are just want to earn money, it is not for you. Please don't post for money, and check and read previous post first. thank you.

These site has stopped payment by tomorrow and after that only payment for referral which will be active and some members will be selected for being a paid poster in his new site hymoo and he would be paying for those selected members and members who do any fault will be removed and this site is complete automatic means this doesnt need any members to look after as these site is fully automatic

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    These site has stopped payment by tomorrow and after that only payment for referral which will be active and some members will be selected for being a paid poster in his new site hymoo and he would be paying for those selected members and members who do any fault will be removed and this site is complete automatic means this doesnt need any members to look after as these site is fully automatic
    Do we have any ways to apply as the paid poster in admin new site hymoo? As i am still not actives in Laptopdiscussion, chances to be selected as paid poster is very low, but i am interested to work with his new site, what should we do to apply it?

hey how can we get selected as a paid poster in the new site is there anything that we have to do to get selected or just by seeing the posts in the laptop discussions the admin will select members?

since this is another project from laptop admin, so the criteria to select members most probrably base on our post in laptop discussion as well. If those members who did not post quality post there, it won't be selected i think. others members who did not active in laptop will also having less chance to get the offer.

but due to the sudden change in the rules may be the goos posters also started spamming to reach the minimum payout.

Well i have seen so many senseless threads there in chitchat and i think some people are just making spam there.I asked to stop them for doing this but seems like they are very cheap to hear that.But admin do not mind what can we say.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i have seen so many senseless threads there in chitchat and i think some people are just making spam there.I asked to stop them for doing this but seems like they are very cheap to hear that.But admin do not mind what can we say.
    its not like that shadow king i know there are many thread but chit chat is used to talk anything so we cant do a thing today is the last payout day and i am a mod and i have received many request hope that i can heck all of them by today and i guess again onwards only payment for active referral and there ill be 10 paid posters selected

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    its not like that shadow king i know there are many thread but chit chat is used to talk anything so we cant do a thing today is the last payout day and i am a mod and i have received many request hope that i can heck all of them by today and i guess again onwards only payment for active referral and there ill be 10 paid posters selected
    I am not actives in LD forum, cos i see there are many member just active in chit chat session only, i wish to be more active then, but the forum now already turn to non PTP. So, can i still apply to be a paid poster in admin new site? I am interested to be in there.

the paid poster are selected by the admin and he have done it and the payment will be on monthly basis and admin will be selecting the best poster and eddiek you can send a pm to admin and show him proof that you are a good poster and he will help you i will tell him about you and will contact you

the paid poster are selected by the admin and he have done it and the payment will be on monthly basis and admin will be selecting the best poster and eddiek you can send a pm to admin and show him proof that you are a good poster and he will help you i will tell him about you and will contact you
    Thanks for your help! i really appreciate it. I will send admin a PM later with the details of the forum site that i participate in. I hope that admin will giving me a chance on his new site. Once again thank you for your kindly help.

Oh...you are the same moderator there in LD, nice to see you here and how is the payment request going on for today as everything will be sorted out full today i guess.Do you mean to say LD will still run only on 10 Admin selected posters?

Well my dear friend i think the paid poster are selected for hymoo or LD.I am bit confused about it.Please make it clear to me bro.

i will tell he made this forum for experiment and he wanted to select poster for his new forum and he will select user on the basis of meaningful post made by user which could be used for his new project hymoo

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i will tell he made this forum for experiment and he wanted to select poster for his new forum and he will select user on the basis of meaningful post made by user which could be used for his new project hymoo
    yes. i have heard about that admin will select some good poster on both laptopdisscussions and the coming HYMOO ..wish i can also enjoy this favor on this..lol~

Hi nice to see you here ,can you pl tell when our payment will be processed ,i requested you on 13th evening.I'm eagerly waiting for HYmoo site.

i hope hymoo will same success like laptopdiscussion who pay us high curious about this site where is the area maybe i can join and active on this site

Ok now i got it man.I was thinking that this one is for LD.Soon i will be the most active person there as i have applied for a new high speed net.