Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Guys, first of all it's not a forum. And you will not get paid for posting or so. It's just a social community site.

Here are the words of the admin :

I'm sorry everybody but Hymoo.com IS NOT A PTP site. When it's launched, you will see for yourself that we are building a social community site, NOT a PTP. It'll be a big site but for people who think they will be paid there won't get anything. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Guys, first of all it's not a forum. And you will not get paid for posting or so. It's just a social community site.

Here are the words of the admin :

I'm sorry everybody but Hymoo.com IS NOT A PTP site. When it's launched, you will see for yourself that we are building a social community site, NOT a PTP. It'll be a big site but for people who think they will be paid there won't get anything. Sorry
    well, since admin decided this will not be a PTP site nor members would be able to earn anything from his new site, then, it is no point to apply any paid poster there. I will see how the admin new site goes, if i am interested, i will still join in not for earnings.

well the admin has told me something else rather.

i'll let you know job for Hymoo but you can only get paid start from the next 2 weeks since it's the launch date. Stay tuned.

Well there are many new and exciting features there on this site and seems like the automatic care features are the best ever.I am sure going for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi lemon i also saw the admin's announcement but do you have any knowledge how many members he wills elect for new site some saying 10,some saying 15 and 30 which is correct?and when the site will launch?
    I don't have any idea. The admin has not talked about the new site personally yet. Once he mentioned he is going to allocate one job for me in Hymoo, but since then he hasn't talked about it yet. Even I myself have not asked about it to the admin.

admin havent released any information about hymoo and when you go to the site you can see a counter that is the exact date when hymoo will be launched and here are admin words

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    admin havent released any information about hymoo and when you go to the site you can see a counter that is the exact date when hymoo will be launched and here are admin words

yes you are right it will take another 14 days according to the counter,BTW when i'll be paid ,do u have nay idea?i requested it on 13th evening.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

yes you are right it will take another 14 days according to the counter,BTW when i'll be paid ,do u have nay idea?i requested it on 13th evening.Thanks
    yes you will be paid soon as i have forwarded your pm to the admin .admin will process as soon as he comes online and i think paying is over..i have created a new thread in announcement if any one hasnt got paid or who all got paid please report there.so that i can clarify everything and guys no more payment request from now on.

well i have not reached payout. and i am just hoping that all of you got paid so i can join his another site the admin is planning to set up or open soon online. the payment proof will be an encouragement for me to join the new site.

Well i got paid for my referels and posts and for me the amount became now 16$ which means in total i earned from them 26$.I loved this site as this is the best i have earned till now.I hope i too will get a paid poster on his new site.

how will we know whether we have been selected for posting in the new site that is being launched by the admin?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    how will we know whether we have been selected for posting in the new site that is being launched by the admin?
    I dont have any knowledge about the new site as i havent talked with the admin personally.but the user are selected by the admin and when i asked about it he said he have selected the user and he is testing on them.si guess hymoo will be the largest project.I want to know one opion?

Did Ruddy Scam you?no na He even Gave Special Offers when The Date Of Closing.He also reduced the payout and gave the user some time to make a request and what do you think did any admin give such a chance?please give me ur opinion

Although i did not really actives in LD froum, but i can surely say that admin ruddy is a trustable man, the way he giving members a last chance to earn from his site by lowering payout giving one week more for members to earn and announced clearly his plan, it is all show that he is a good man with vision and plan ahead. I won't suspect he will scam any members.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    I dont have any knowledge about the new site as i havent talked with the admin personally.but the user are selected by the admin and when i asked about it he said he have selected the user and he is testing on them.si guess hymoo will be the largest project.I want to know one opion?

Did Ruddy Scam you?no na He even Gave Special Offers when The Date Of Closing.He also reduced the payout and gave the user some time to make a request and what do you think did any admin give such a chance?please give me ur opinion
    hey i ahve never come across such a good and honest admin in my life.he is really very great.there are forums which stopped paying its members without any intimation but this admin he even reduced the minimum payout so that the newly joined members could reach and can earn.he is really very great.thanks admin.

An Important News From the Admin.Hymoo wont be a ptp .He wont be paying anyone and he is just selecting the paid poster thats it.no one will get nothing from hymoo.the system is automatic.so many peoples are thinking as hymoo wil be paying members for it post .so they are wrong they wont be paid anything and they wont get anything from hymoo

I'm receiving PMs from some members in every few hours saying they have not been paid yet. I suggest please wait patiently. This time we have more than 30 payout requests at one time, so it's taking time to approve. First we have to check all of your 200 posts particularly of new members so it's really time consuming. So please wait, you will be paid within next 1 or 2 days maximum.

An Important News From the Admin.Hymoo wont be a ptp .He wont be paying anyone and he is just selecting the paid poster thats it.no one will get nothing from hymoo.the system is automatic.so many peoples are thinking as hymoo wil be paying members for it post .so they are wrong they wont be paid anything and they wont get anything from hymoo
    Since hymoo wont be a ptp forum, i wonder why admin still need paid poster for what? I thought hymoo is some sort of social communication site and no more forum? I did see the countdown screen, we can get our answer in 2 weeks time.

I've signed up here just several weeks ago and I don't really have much idea about the new site but it sounds really good. I actually like this site because the posts here by members are actually useful and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I've signed up here just several weeks ago and I don't really have much idea about the new site but it sounds really good. I actually like this site because the posts here by members are actually useful and informative.
    Payment completed and all user are been paid and there is no payment more to be done .so i guess al user have been paid and admin hasnt cheated anyone if anyone hasn't been paid please pm to moderator.and hymoo is not a ptp dont forget guys this is aimportant news or dont misunderstand

Ya today i saw the final announcement of Mr Rudy regarding doubt on hymoo and he clearly mentioned that no body will be paid in the site as it will be a pure social site based on web2.0 technology.
    "We placed Hymoo banner here simply because it's my and Amro's real serious project. Wanted123 and lemon_1800 are just moderators of LaptopDiscussions.com so they have no relation at all with Hymoo. Nobody here has any relationship with Hymoo. Only me and Amro. So if you get any PM stating Hymoo is bla bla bla, don't ever believe that.

So will you get any money there for posting, replying, or making threads? The answer is no. You won't get any cent there since it's a real social community website. You can imagine top web 2.0 sites at the moment, we will be among them so providing a platform for paid posters is just nonsense and won't create value in long term.

So once again, Hymoo.com will be a very big social community site where we have lots of unique features that you have never seen in internet history before. But just like other social websites, you won't get paid for making friends, making regular posts/threads, or replying."

The above announcement is from laptop admin's recent Thread