Default rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com?

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans. Nice VPS plans you can get from:
    1) RegVPS.com ; 2) HostNamaste.com ; 3) Idologic.com
    I've been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.

Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. With everything else you receive, GTHost.com vps hosting is beyond worth buying. When I have encountered errors with scripts I was trying to write or had any problems with a part of their site my tickets were answered within an hour and the responses were helpful.

I joined Exmasters.com cheap vps a little over a year ago, from the first minute, they've treated me well.

I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features

As for good vps hosting, you'd better choose Profvds.com solutions. BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    Their support team is the best in the industry. It would take me a full day to write how many times they have helped me. So I'll just say this, if you want unparalleled support + quality services you're in the right place.