Default VPS to have a deal with ...

VPS accounts from scalahosting.com and inet.ws are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com.
    They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Very happy with Scalahosting.com and would not hesitate to recommend their managed vps.
    This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.

Well-balanced vps hosting solutions are offered by Hostnamaste.com and OBhost.net web hosts.
    So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. They've won my business.

If I were you, I'd rather try HostSailor.com solutions. They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately. I especially love their support.

Accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    Pricing looks reasonable, and hosting plans are feature-rich. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Any specific server location?

Pretty good VPS packages you can find at
    1) RegVPS.com
    2) RockHoster.com
    They are the hosts I've trusted and so far they have come through 100%.