tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default what is niche marketing

Hello friends every whee i see a word niche marketing or earning from niche ,what's this really?how to earn,if any body already has experience on this pl share,thanks.

hey tom,can you plz put the link here or you can quote it in the forum.
    i dont know niche much and i never heard of such a program before.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    hey tom,can you plz put the link here or you can quote it in the forum.
    i dont know niche much and i never heard of such a program before.
    I dont know much i just searched in google and what i found pl read in a blog
    http://onlinecashgenerator.com/blogg...h-niche-blogs/
    may be you can help.

Basically, niche website or blogs means you should create a website in certain topics which will attract visitors to your website. It maybe about "how to create a website" or anything but the theme of your site should be the same. That will attract certain group of visitors who will visit your blog or website again and again to get information about the topic they are searching for which your blog will satisfy.

A niche market is a focused targetable portion (subset) of a market.

By definition, then, a business that focuses on a niche market is addressing a need for a product or service that is not being addressed by mainstream providers. A niche market may be thought of as a narrowly defined group of potential customers.
    Niche blogging is the act of creating a blog with the intent of using it to market to a particular niche market. While it could be argued that all blogs are, in some form, a niche blog, the term as it applies to marketing refers to a particular kind of blog.

Neither blogging nor niche marketing is a new concept. However, only in recent years has the concept of a niche blog come into being.

Usually, niche blogs will contain advertisements of some sort (pay-per-click or products or both). In some cases, the purpose of the niche blog is to incite the reader into visiting another website which may then attempt to sell the reader a product or service.
    Hope this will help you.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    A niche market is a focused targetable portion (subset) of a market.

By definition, then, a business that focuses on a niche market is addressing a need for a product or service that is not being addressed by mainstream providers. A niche market may be thought of as a narrowly defined group of potential customers.
    Niche blogging is the act of creating a blog with the intent of using it to market to a particular niche market. While it could be argued that all blogs are, in some form, a niche blog, the term as it applies to marketing refers to a particular kind of blog.

Neither blogging nor niche marketing is a new concept. However, only in recent years has the concept of a niche blog come into being.

Usually, niche blogs will contain advertisements of some sort (pay-per-click or products or both). In some cases, the purpose of the niche blog is to incite the reader into visiting another website which may then attempt to sell the reader a product or service.
    Hope this will help you.Thanks
    Well, it's better explanation than me. Though I know basic meaning of niche market or blog, I have to still learn more what exactly they means. It's not really easy to understand immediately, certainly you need to be patient until everything goes in your mind.