Default Reliable VPS provider ...

Comparing VPS accounts from qhoster.com and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

I am pleased to deal with QHoster.com vps hosting. Many thanks to my friend who suggested me this web host. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

I have 2 VPS servers with inet.ws.I have to say that their support and service quality are both on the high level.

I've been using QHoster.com cPanel VPS for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them. As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING!

My list of recommended providers:
    a2hosting.com
    libertyvps.net
    vpsland.com
    hostingsource.com

Well, QHoster.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

Just have a look at https://inet.ws/
    They are one of the best providers I know.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes! Try to compare these vps hosts:
    1) Kvchosting.net
    2) Profvds.com
    3) Hostrocket.com
    The features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.

Reliable uptime, and decent customer support! QHoster.com guys get a thumbs up, fives all across the board.
    They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.