Default Integration and customization of SMF and WP

Hello people,

I am lost that is why I am seek help, I had post the same issue on wordpress as well as simple machine forum, however I have yet to get reply in 24th hours and the thread is lost. I hope you are able to help

I have installed both wp and smf into my host. However I would like to customize it to look and feel the same. I wonder if there is anyone out there able to help me with my issue.

Oh there is some WP SMF bridge thing, where do I upload to.

Thanks, in advance.

I'm not sure what you are looking for. You should have provided more details what the exactly issue is.
    If you have successfully installed WP and SMF means right now you should be able to use them with their default themes.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I'm not sure what you are looking for. You should have provided more details what the exactly issue is.
    If you have successfully installed WP and SMF means right now you should be able to use them with their default themes.
    Lemon I have them on default, the thing I would like to do is to integrate them, so it looks seamless. I saw it before now I am trying to looking for them, ( forget to bookmark the pages.) I would like to make the forum part of the blog and not a separate entity.

I hope I am clear to you.

I have got the wp-smf bridge but do not know where to install to. haha. newbies right.