Hybrid View

Default Dedicated hosting solutions?

Thinking to launch new project online and it requires Many resources:
    1000GB - space, 40000GB - bandwidth, Linux
    I have found hostingsource.com and zakservers.com web hosts.
    Their dedicated hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
    can i use their services? or any better deals?

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.

So far, I am extremely impressed with zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers - so many locations to choose from: Netherlands, Bulgaria, etc. There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com accounts are worthwhile. Absolutely remarkable hosting services!
    The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.
    They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.