Default does paid to blog posts have paid projects for pr1 blogs

friends i have one question to ask.

there is a certain criteria which these paid to blog sites like payu2blog.com. payperpost.com have according to which they offer paid jobs to their members.

and pagerank is certainly one of the main criterias.

so i want to know does these sites have enough paid jobs for pr1 blogs.

anyone having a pr 1 blog here and making good money out of it by selling blog posts and text links in his blog.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: does paid to blog posts have paid projects for pr1 blogs

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu

there is a certain criteria which these paid to blog sites like payu2blog.com. payperpost.com have according to which they offer paid jobs to their members.

anyone having a pr 1 blog here and making good money out of it by selling blog posts and text links in his blog.
    those two progam you mention there is paying with good rate.
    I haven't joined with them because they need you to fluent well with english, otherwise, you won't get much from them

Yes paid per post, sponsoredreviews have some good paid jobs for PR1 blogs. But it is not that much and you will only get average of $5 to $10 for each blog post. The other things is they are quite strict on checking post as you need to meet their requirement as well as make your blog post as understandable and easy to read by readers.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Yes paid per post, sponsoredreviews have some good paid jobs for PR1 blogs. But it is not that much and you will only get average of $5 to $10 for each blog post. The other things is they are quite strict on checking post as you need to meet their requirement as well as make your blog post as understandable and easy to read by readers.
    wow, you said that $5 - $10 per blog post as a "just", it's a high rate, not low like forum posting rate.

Hi suntu they give preference to higher rank blogs first and your site must be 6 months old .I have never tried as my site dont have that criteria.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

hi i think Mr satyakam is right they give preference to pr2 and above blogs but still it depends on the sites in queue ,pr 1 still qualified to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    wow, you said that $5 - $10 per blog post as a "just", it's a high rate, not low like forum posting rate.
    I said just $5 for a blog post because i have been paid an average of $10 and above for my blog post in my other high PR rank. But now i already abandoned my blog, where they are some personal issues happended. Now i just stick to earn by forum post .

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I said just $5 for a blog post because i have been paid an average of $10 and above for my blog post in my other high PR rank. But now i already abandoned my blog, where they are some personal issues happended. Now i just stick to earn by forum post .
    it really great you were getting $10 per post ,can u share ur blog url here?

Hi suntuu, you can tryusing blogvertise.com. They accept any blog that is at least 90 days old with some good content on it. My blog was accepted by then 1 year back when it was only 2.5 months old.

PR is no criteria for them, they do not accept free wordpress blogs however.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp

Hi suntuu, you can tryusing blogvertise.com. They accept any blog that is at least 90 days old with some good content on it. My blog was accepted by then 1 year back when it was only 2.5 months old.

PR is no criteria for them, they do not accept free wordpress blogs however.
    so they will accept blogspot as well?
    by the way generally what kind of topics we can choose?

hey there are many such offers available in the digital point forum.i have got one of the offers but i haven't started posting yet and have to post quickly so that i can know how much is the site paying me.