Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Since you all mentioned that this payoneer is providing debit card, so we must have at least a bank account or credits funds with them before we can use this card isn't it? correct me if i am wrong.
    there are certain sites that pay through payoneer so you can cashout your earnings to the payoneer debit card and withdraw in any ATM that supports mastercard, maestro, cirrus these are famous

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini

there are certain sites that pay through payoneer so you can cashout your earnings to the payoneer debit card and withdraw in any ATM that supports mastercard, maestro, cirrus these are famous
    Well can u share some good paying site though payoneer card i am really in need of one international card for verify my PP account i am getting so many problems for withdrawing funds to my bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

Well can u share some good paying site though payoneer card i am really in need of one international card for verify my PP account i am getting so many problems for withdrawing funds to my bank account.
    GetAFreelancer, uTest, oDesk, ScriptLance, Elance

2CheckOut (trading), Plimus, FastSpring

Advertising - MediaWhiz, Text-Links-Ads, ReviewMe

FriendFinder, Copeac, FreedomRocks, GPA40, iStockPhoto, Fluc, Zizbiz

well this is the list of sites paying through payoneer debitcard, please verify yourself before joining

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

GetAFreelancer, uTest, oDesk, ScriptLance, Elance

2CheckOut (trading), Plimus, FastSpring

Advertising - MediaWhiz, Text-Links-Ads, ReviewMe

FriendFinder, Copeac, FreedomRocks, GPA40, iStockPhoto, Fluc, Zizbiz

well this is the list of sites paying through payoneer debitcard, please verify yourself before joining
    Wow, You really knows a lot! Thanks fro this great sharing. Although there are alot of site paying through payoneer card but, i see most of the sit here is not easy to ean, mostly need to good traffic blogs to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Since you all mentioned that this payoneer is providing debit card, so we must have at least a bank account or credits funds with them before we can use this card isn't it? correct me if i am wrong.
    I am new to this payoneer card and really interested about it that it can support interneational members in term of recieving aqnd withdrawal funds. Can you tell me the charges for withdrawal funds in the ATM machnine? and is it automatically exchanges the used amount in the card to our local currency when withdrawaing?

eddielkk, well gathered that info from a forum, you can earn from freelancing sites, advertising sites and there is also one review site

kiatsiang, well you have some $9+ one time activation fee, anyways you can get the info while ordering for a card, and you are charged for each transaction, still its worth

eddielkk, well gathered that info from a forum, you can earn from freelancing sites, advertising sites and there is also one review site

kiatsiang, well you have some $9+ one time activation fee, anyways you can get the info while ordering for a card, and you are charged for each transaction, still its worth
    Yeah, i know those freelancing site, but that is very hard to bid the job thats why not easy to earn too. Anyway, i may still try out the review site. Before that, i think i will find out all the charges first, if it is too high charges, then better remain to use for those normal way to withdraw paypal money.

well i need this card to verify my paypal account, its a debit card so safer than credit cards

i have received an e-mail from payoneer confirming my card approval, they have stated that it would take some 2-3 business days but depending on the local service i gotta wait and see when will the card arrive 8)