Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lemon, cogratulation as you will receive your payoneer card. As it could be used both as debit and credit card, when you use it, through which bank you would pay the bill? Would our Indian banks allow this card for transaction?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    There is no annual fees, but there is monthly fees of $3. The only thing I'm not sure is if it has any expiration period or something. That I can know only after I receive my card. Maybe within next 10 or 15 days I will receive.
    My card is only good for two years. There will definitely be a renewal fee for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Lemon, cogratulation as you will receive your payoneer card. As it could be used both as debit and credit card, when you use it, through which bank you would pay the bill? Would our Indian banks allow this card for transaction?
    This pioneer card is for international use and one can easily withdraw cash from any visa accepted ATM i guess, but transaction fee will be high

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. since in Lemon's country India they can withdraw to bank account directly. so he do not need to use that payoneer card for other usage at all. he only need to use it to verify his paypal account.

My card is only good for two years. There will definitely be a renewal fee for this.
    I'm not sure if there are renewal fees or not because I heard there is only one time activation fees of $10, then there is no any fees at all except the monthly fees of $3.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I'm not sure if there are renewal fees or not because I heard there is only one time activation fees of $10, then there is no any fees at all except the monthly fees of $3.
    haven't you received your card yet?
    think the details maybe clearified once you get it and activated it .

haven't you received your card yet?
    think the details maybe clearified once you get it and activated it .
    I think I will receive the card by May 24th. May24th is the date mentioned by the payoneer staff and in case if I don't receive it by that date, I was asked to inform them so that they can look into it and send again a new card.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    This pioneer card is for international use and one can easily withdraw cash from any visa accepted ATM i guess, but transaction fee will be high
    But when lemon withdraw money from any visa accepted ATM, Lemon has to pay the bill for that amount withdrawn, as we frequently doing with our Credit card. But then we have pay the bill to that particular bank, in my case, the SBI. In Lemon's case, which bank will bear the responsibility to claim the bill from lemon.

But when lemon withdraw money from any visa accepted ATM, Lemon has to pay the bill for that amount withdrawn, as we frequently doing with our Credit card. But then we have pay the bill to that particular bank, in my case, the SBI. In Lemon's case, which bank will bear the responsibility to claim the bill from lemon.
    Friend, one thing you should understand that it is not a credit card, but debit card, so you can withdraw from your ATM only if you have a balance in your account. So there is no point of bill or something.

so what good does it do to use this card if this is only a debit card. what is so special about this card. if there is good use to this i may want to have this one too.

Friend, one thing you should understand that it is not a credit card, but debit card, so you can withdraw from your ATM only if you have a balance in your account. So there is no point of bill or something.
    I have found in their website that this card can be used both as debit as well as credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    so what good does it do to use this card if this is only a debit card. what is so special about this card. if there is good use to this i may want to have this one too.
    For that, you should read this thread. It has only 3 pages and you will get almost all answers for the questions that you have in your mind.

Basically, it can be used to verify your paypal account without cost.

Friends, finally it arrived at my home yesterday, but what a bad luck for me, I was not there, so it was returned. Hopefully I will get back if I contact my post office this Saturday.

I thought for paypal verification purpose, only credit card is acceptable, never thought that we can also use debit card to do that, since lemon will get his card soon, please let us know whether you can get verified your paypal through that card or not.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I thought for paypal verification purpose, only credit card is acceptable, never thought that we can also use debit card to do that, since lemon will get his card soon, please let us know whether you can get verified your paypal through that card or not.
    no in some of the countries like USA, canada, UK they accept debitcard/bank account to verify paypal, its our luck that payoneer card is accepted for verification and this card is available for everyone, as you see many international members are using it, i need to apply for one

I know already some members who used that card to verify their PP. You can also get one payoneer debit card for free, and verify your account. In my case my paypal is already verified using VCC though it's limited, now I have to contact paypal to replace my details with payoneer card numbers.

I know already some members who used that card to verify their PP. You can also get one payoneer debit card for free, and verify your account. In my case my paypal is already verified using VCC though it's limited, now I have to contact paypal to replace my details with payoneer card numbers.
    Your paypal account is getting limited due to using the VCC or because of the exhanges services you do there? Is paypal have an option to use a real credit / debit card to verify again to lift off the limited issues?

even i applied for a payoneer card, they claim that it will be sent in 2 business days, but am sure the local service will delay it, i am not ablt to log into my account it says account locked in payoneer website????

Since you all mentioned that this payoneer is providing debit card, so we must have at least a bank account or credits funds with them before we can use this card isn't it? correct me if i am wrong.

Well guys i had apply for new pioneer debit card but i had god replay from them i need to apply new card though merchants account where i am working with them or i will not get debit card directly is this true and is their is any other way to to apply debit card than this option.