Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lemon please let me know once your card is approved and you use it, because even iam in need of getting my paypal verified

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    lemon please let me know once your card is approved and you use it, because even iam in need of getting my paypal verified
    My payoneer card is approved and they have shipped the card to my home address. It will take some one to two months to arrive at my place according to them, but since my home is situated at such a place I receive hardly any documents safely and most of the documents shipped to my address usually returns so I'm afraid if payoneer card is also going to be returned.

Default Message

I also heard of it but i heard it is too costly.

we can use this payoneer card to verify our paypal account. but only if your paypal account is getting lot of money you can do it else it might not be that much worth you know

I have a payoneer debit card but I didn't use it to verify my paypal. It doesn't have any money yet and I don't know how could I deposit money to it since their main branch is in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I have a payoneer debit card but I didn't use it to verify my paypal. It doesn't have any money yet and I don't know how could I deposit money to it since their main branch is in New York.
    Friend, you need at least $10 to active your payoneer card. To load $10, you can ask your friends or relatives who use credit card, to send $10 from their credit cards to your payoneer debit card. Otherwise, you can use www.entelnova.com to load funds to your payoneer card.

I am also looking forward to activate my Paypal account and if pioneer is the answer for that i might take that and as everybody know's it is also very costly

Default Re: free payoneer debit card to verify paypal account

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I heard that we can verify our paypal account by getting free payoneer debit card. And the activation fee is just $10 for lifetime. I feel it's better than VCC where we have to buy new VCC every three months after it expires so it would be costly.

I don't know much deep detail about the debit card, so I'll be glad if someones who are familiar with this card can share their experience and give us more details.
    I don't know about free payoneer debit card, VCC is all i know but VCC is quite risky you nned to get some legit and well trust person to purchase since it will expire after 3 months.for me i use eon cyber account to verify my paypal account.

i think no one is ffully experieced with it yet i belive. have you guys been using this card now

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I am also looking forward to activate my Paypal account and if pioneer is the answer for that i might take that and as everybody know's it is also very costly
    Friend, I suggest instead of VCC, use payoneer card, because it's a legit. Using VCC is against TOS of paypal and they may suspend your account permanently if they ever catch you. I will receive my payoneer card by this month.

Friend, you need at least $10 to active your payoneer card. To load $10, you can ask your friends or relatives who use credit card, to send $10 from their credit cards to your payoneer debit card. Otherwise, you can use www.entelnova.com to load funds to your payoneer card.
    That will be more convenient. Payoneer debit card will be a great alternative for those who don't own a credit card to verify their PP account as well as withdrawing their money.

Payoneer has a monthly charge of $3. I also thought to get one debit card but because of online earning purposes. But since i won't get any payment on payoneer i did not take that one. But later i may consider getting one if i start working on odeks.

Friend, I suggest instead of VCC, use payoneer card, because it's a legit. Using VCC is against TOS of paypal and they may suspend your account permanently if they ever catch you. I will receive my payoneer card by this month.
    Yes, i have never gone into VCC till now as many of them suggested me to go for that one and i also heard Paypal doesn't accept VCC.Anyways, will wait for your card to come in and please inform us ok? but holding a pioneer card itself is very costly i guess

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yes, i have never gone into VCC till now as many of them suggested me to go for that one and i also heard Paypal doesn't accept VCC.Anyways, will wait for your card to come in and please inform us ok? but holding a pioneer card itself is very costly i guess
    also curious about what is the costing if we hold a pioneer card.
    keep us been updated if you received it later.

Is it True that Payoneer cards are working to Verify the Paypal account...If it is true then I'm Interested to have it can anyone Give me a Bit more info about it........

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Is it True that Payoneer cards are working to Verify the Paypal account...If it is true then I'm Interested to have it can anyone Give me a Bit more info about it........
    well . the topic starter lemon have mentioned that this card only cost 10$ life time using and he will received his card soon.we can learn from him later.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    You please first read this whole thread, and I'm sure you will get all info you want. In case if you have still any doubt, then you can ask here.

I've got my card free but I haven't used it yet since it has no fund. I'm not sure if they will deduct you monthly for a fee, if that will be the case perhaps there will be no annual fee anymore.

I've got my card free but I haven't used it yet since it has no fund. I'm not sure if they will deduct you monthly for a fee, if that will be the case perhaps there will be no annual fee anymore.
    no. no monthly fee and annual fees at all. only one life time fees or 10$ .
    so it's even cheaper than a vcc but it's better than vcc actually.

There is no annual fees, but there is monthly fees of $3. The only thing I'm not sure is if it has any expiration period or something. That I can know only after I receive my card. Maybe within next 10 or 15 days I will receive.